TRUE Fitness knows what it takes to last in the fitness industry. With over 30 years of innovation experience, TRUE continues to be recognized as the best in the industry for quality and durability. Our original goal 32 years ago was to build the world’s best fitness equipment. That same commitment to quality is found in every TRUE product today. Building the best will always remain our top priority.
SPACE EFFICIENT DESIGN + LOW PROFILE
Features a low profile frame with an accessible 7” step-up height.
POWERFUL DRIVE SYSTEM
Equipped with a 4hp Endura-Drive motor for flawless smooth operation.
ORTHOPEDIC RUNNING SURFACE
TRUE’s patented SOFT System™ offers the most orthopedically correct running surface available. The Soft System™ works to absorb the shock of impact, helping to properly distribute your weight, preventing injury and allowing your stride to correct itself every time your foot strikes.
BUILT FOR THE LONG RUN
Tested for thousands of hours on TRUE's “Treadbuster” and backed accordingly.
Key Features and Benefits:
The CS600 is equipped with a digital contact heart rate monitoring system as well as a Polar® wireless telemetry system to assist users in maintaining their optimum heart rate and maximizing workout results.
One touch HRC Cruise Control™ is also included, which allows the user to “lock in” on a specific target heart rate. Once the target is set, TRUE HRC Cruise Control™ will adjust speed and incline automatically throughout the duration of the workout to maintain the targeted heart rate (operates just like the Cruise Control in your car).
CS600 Treadmill Specifications
|Technical Specifications||Power Source||110V/20A;
220V Option Available
|Cord Length||12' (3.7M)|
|Drive Motor||4 HP AC Endura-Drive|
|Incline Motor||1,000 lbs. of thrust|
|Deck||Reversible 1" (0.8 cm) Medium Density Fiberboard|
|Belt||Siegling Multi-Ply with PVC Coating|
|Rollers||3" (8 cm) with Sealed Bearings|
|Frame Construction||Robotically Welded Heavy-Gauge Steel|
|Impact System||True Soft System™|
|Speed Range||0.5 to 12.0 MPH (0.8 to 19.3 km/H)|
|Incline/Decline Range||0% to 15%|
|Quick Access Control||Speed and Incline on Hand Grips; Start and Stop on Quick Access Point|
|Handrail Design||Extended Handrails with Molded Rubber, Moisture Resistant Grips|
|Contact Heart Rate Monitoring||Yes|
|Wireless Heart Rate Monitoring||Polar® Compatible|
|Available Consoles||Transcend 16||Yes|
|Large Straddle Covers||Yes|
|User Detection||User Present Detection™|
|Regulatory Approvals||ETL UL 1647||Yes|
|Extras||Water Bottle Holder||Yes|
|Over Molded Reading Rack/Tablet Holder||Yes|
|Physical Specifications||Footprint||82"L x 33.8"W (208 cm x 86 cm)|
|Running Surface||60"L x 22"W (152 cm x 56 cm)|
|Machine Weight||420 lbs. (191 kg)|
|Shipping Weight||462 lbs. (210 kg)|
|Maximum User Weight||400 lbs. (181 kg)|
|Step-Up Height||7" (17 cm)|
|Portability||2 Front Transport Wheels|
(all dues paying facilities, regardless of usage)
|Headphone Jack, iPod Connector, USB Port||90 Days (Parts, No Labor)|
This item is usually delivered via Common Freight Carrier. Handling time is 2-5 days plus shipping time from Chicago. Please review the terms below and contact us ASAP if there may be a problem.
1. The freight carrier will make attempts to contact you by your phone number on your order to schedule delivery. Please double check the phone number current. If they cannot reach you, or cannot arrange delivery, the item will have to be shipped back to us. If this happens, you may lose any shipping fees you paid for the item when the item is refunded.
2. Delivery is scheduled beforehand and usually takes place MONDAY-FRIDAY during business hours. You must be present for delivery and a signature is required. If you schedule an appointment then are not present without contacting the carrier, the carrier may charge a redelivery fee.
3. If you wish to change the delivery address after the order has shipped, you must contact us directly as soon as possible. Some changes may be not possible. If you wish to change the address after the item is already in your area, the carrier may charge a fee.
4. The carrier will arrive in front of your address and it is your responsibility to UNLOAD THE FREIGHT FROM THE TRUCK, drivers usually do not assist. We do not include a lift gate fee to drop the items on the curb, because most customers would prefer do it themselves and save money. If you wish to add this service, there may be an additional fee. The boxes may be taken apart in the truck to ease with unloading.
5. It is your responsibility to INSPECT the merchandise prior to delivery agent's departure. If the merchandise appears to be damaged in any way, please note the damage on the freight bill. This will aid in the return/replacement process.