TRUE Fitness knows what it takes to last in the fitness industry. With over 30 years of innovation experience, TRUE continues to be recognized as the best in the industry for quality and durability. Our original goal 32 years ago was to build the world’s best fitness equipment. That same commitment to quality is found in every TRUE product today. Building the best will always remain our top priority.
SPACE EFFICIENT DESIGN + LOW PROFILE
Features a low profile frame with an accessible 7” step-up height.
POWERFUL DRIVE SYSTEM
Equipped with a 4hp Endura-Drive motor for flawless smooth operation.
ORTHOPEDIC RUNNING SURFACE
TRUE’s patented SOFT System™ offers the most orthopedically correct running surface available. The Soft System™ works to absorb the shock of impact, helping to properly distribute your weight, preventing injury and allowing your stride to correct itself every time your foot strikes.
BUILT FOR THE LONG RUN
Tested for thousands of hours on TRUE's “Treadbuster” and backed accordingly.
Key Features and Benefits:
The CS600 is equipped with a digital contact heart rate monitoring system as well as a Polar® wireless telemetry system to assist users in maintaining their optimum heart rate and maximizing workout results.
One touch HRC Cruise Control™ is also included, which allows the user to “lock in” on a specific target heart rate. Once the target is set, TRUE HRC Cruise Control™ will adjust speed and incline automatically throughout the duration of the workout to maintain the targeted heart rate (operates just like the Cruise Control in your car).
CS600 Treadmill Specifications
|Technical Specifications||Power Source||110V/20A;
220V Option Available
|Cord Length||12' (3.7M)|
|Drive Motor||4 HP AC Endura-Drive|
|Incline Motor||1,000 lbs. of thrust|
|Deck||Reversible 1" (0.8 cm) Medium Density Fiberboard|
|Belt||Siegling Multi-Ply with PVC Coating|
|Rollers||3" (8 cm) with Sealed Bearings|
|Frame Construction||Robotically Welded Heavy-Gauge Steel|
|Impact System||True Soft System™|
|Speed Range||0.5 to 12.0 MPH (0.8 to 19.3 km/H)|
|Incline/Decline Range||0% to 15%|
|Quick Access Control||Speed and Incline on Hand Grips; Start and Stop on Quick Access Point|
|Handrail Design||Extended Handrails with Molded Rubber, Moisture Resistant Grips|
|Contact Heart Rate Monitoring||Yes|
|Wireless Heart Rate Monitoring||Polar® Compatible|
|Available Consoles||Transcend 16||Yes|
|Large Straddle Covers||Yes|
|User Detection||User Present Detection™|
|Regulatory Approvals||ETL UL 1647||Yes|
|Extras||Water Bottle Holder||Yes|
|Over Molded Reading Rack/Tablet Holder||Yes|
|Physical Specifications||Footprint||82"L x 33.8"W (208 cm x 86 cm)|
|Running Surface||60"L x 22"W (152 cm x 56 cm)|
|Machine Weight||420 lbs. (191 kg)|
|Shipping Weight||462 lbs. (210 kg)|
|Maximum User Weight||400 lbs. (181 kg)|
|Step-Up Height||7" (17 cm)|
|Portability||2 Front Transport Wheels|
(all dues paying facilities, regardless of usage)
|Headphone Jack, iPod Connector, USB Port||90 Days (Parts, No Labor)|
This item is usually delivered via Common Freight Carrier. Estimated time to ship is 3-5 days.
You accept these terms and conditions by purchasing this item. Call 800-383-9300 if there is a question.
1. A valid phone number is required: Your item(s) will be delivered by a common freight carrier that serves your area because the item you ordered is heavy or oversized. The carrier needs this number to schedule the delivery with you several days before arrival.
2. Delivery usually takes place only on Monday - Friday during business hours. Recipient must be present and a signature is required upon delivery.
3. If you wish to change the delivery address or conditions after the order has shipped, you must contact us directly. You will be responsible for any fees associated with changes.
4. The freight carrier is responsible to bring the packages to the end of the truck only. It is your responsibility to unload the freight from the truck into your home or garage. Drivers do not assist with unpacking or setup. Some freight companies may offer an optional lift gate service to drop the items off on the curb/or inside your home, for an additional charge. Your combined packages are probably over 150lbs., but packages may be taken apart in the truck to ease with unloading. We do not include this fee in the item cost because most customers would prefer do it themselves and save money.
5. It is your responsibility to inspect merchandise prior to delivery agent's departure. If the merchandise appears to be damaged in any way, please note the damage on the freight bill. This will aid in the return/replacement process or you may refuse the delivery. If you choose to return the item after delivery has been accepted, you will be responsible for the return shipping fee.