At TRUE, we understand that you need quality, dependable equipment to grow your business and make your customers happy with the results they achieve. We build our cardio equipment with you in mind. With over 30 years of experience, we know what quality cardio equipment is and our entire process from design to testing results in the most premium cardio equipment on the market today. Let TRUE be your cardio partner to furnish your facility with premium machines that will exceed your users' expectations.
The TRUE CS650 was designed for facilities that demand the very best. Precision hand-built craftsmanship, innovative user-centric features and quality components vividly demonstrate our 30-year commitment to making the finest treadmills in the world. Our classic aluminum powder coat finish and matched aluminum straddle covers are a stylish touch to this rugged performer.
SPACE EFFICIENT DESIGN + LOW PROFILE
Features a low profile frame with an accessible 7” step-up height (9” with decline option - must be ordered separately).
POWERFUL DRIVE SYSTEM
Equipped with a 5hp Max-Drive™ motor featuring an internal self-cooling system ensuring years of powerful and dependable operation.
TRUE’s patented Soft System® offers the most bio-mechanically correct running surface available. Neoprene shock absorbers in the front third of the deck cushion each foot strike, while the back of the deck provides a firmer sensation allowing for a stronger push off with each step.
BUILT FOR THE LONG RUN
Tested for thousands of hours on TRUE's “Treadbuster” and backed accordingly.
Key Features and Benefits:
The CS650 is equipped with a digital contact heart rate monitoring system as well as a Polar® wireless telemetry system to assist users in maintaining their optimum heart rate and maximizing workout results.
One touch HRC Cruise Control™ is also included, which allows the user to “lock in” on a specific target heart rate. Once the target is set, TRUE HRC Cruise Control™ will adjust speed and incline automatically throughout the duration of the workout to maintain the targeted heart rate (operates just like the Cruise Control in your car).
CS650 Treadmill Specifications
|Technical Specifications||Power Source||110V/20A;
220V Option Available
|Cord Length||12' (3.7M)|
|Drive Motor||5 HP AC Max Drive|
|Incline Motor||1,000 lbs. of thrust|
|Deck||Reversible 1" (0.8 cm) Medium Density Fiberboard|
|Belt||Siegling Multi-Ply with PVC Coating|
|Impact System||True Soft System™|
|Rollers||3" (8 cm) with Sealed Bearings|
|Frame Construction||Robotically Welded Heavy-Gauge Steel|
|Speed Range||0.5 to 12.0 MPH (0.8 to 19.3 km/H)|
|Incline/Decline Range||0% to 15%
(Optional -3% to 15%)
|Quick Access Control||Speed and Incline on Hand Grips; Start and Stop on Quick Access Point|
|Handrail Design||Extended Handrails with Molded Rubber, Moisture Resistant Grips|
|Contact Heart Rate Monitoring||Yes|
|Wireless Heart Rate Monitoring||Polar® Compatible|
|Available Consoles||Transcend 16||Yes|
|Large Straddle Covers||Yes|
|User Detection||User Present Detection™|
|Regulatory Approvals||ETL UL 1647||Yes|
|Extras||Water Bottle Holder||Yes|
|Over Molded Reading Rack/Tablet Holder||Yes|
|Physical Specifications||Footprint||82"L x 33.8"W (208 cm x 86 cm)|
|Running Surface||60"L x 22"W (152 cm x 56 cm)|
|Machine Weight||420 lbs. (191 kg)|
|Shipping Weight||462 lbs. (210 kg)|
|Maximum User Weight||500 lbs. (226 kg)|
|Step-Up Height||7" (17 cm);
9" (23 cm) with optional decline
|Portability||2 Front Transport Wheels|
(all dues paying facilities, regardless of usage)
|Headphone Jack, iPod Connector, USB Port||90 Days (Parts, No Labor)|
This item is usually delivered via Common Freight Carrier. Handling time is 2-5 days plus shipping time from Chicago. Please review the terms below and contact us ASAP if there may be a problem.
1. The freight carrier will make attempts to contact you by your phone number on your order to schedule delivery. Please double check the phone number current. If they cannot reach you, or cannot arrange delivery, the item will have to be shipped back to us. If this happens, you may lose any shipping fees you paid for the item when the item is refunded.
2. Delivery is scheduled beforehand and usually takes place MONDAY-FRIDAY during business hours. You must be present for delivery and a signature is required. If you schedule an appointment then are not present without contacting the carrier, the carrier may charge a redelivery fee.
3. If you wish to change the delivery address after the order has shipped, you must contact us directly as soon as possible. Some changes may be not possible. If you wish to change the address after the item is already in your area, the carrier may charge a fee.
4. The carrier will arrive in front of your address and it is your responsibility to UNLOAD THE FREIGHT FROM THE TRUCK, drivers usually do not assist. We do not include a lift gate fee to drop the items on the curb, because most customers would prefer do it themselves and save money. If you wish to add this service, there may be an additional fee. The boxes may be taken apart in the truck to ease with unloading.
5. It is your responsibility to INSPECT the merchandise prior to delivery agent's departure. If the merchandise appears to be damaged in any way, please note the damage on the freight bill. This will aid in the return/replacement process.