With the CS900 treadmill, you not only get high-quality craftsmanship and durability, you get over 30 years of history in the treadmill manufacturing industry. With TRUE you not only purchase equipment, you purchase the knowledge and experience that makes each treadmill one that will meet you gym facilities' demands each day. Give your members what they want most - a machine they can depend on to help them reach their goals. With intuitive and advanced technology available in a variety of consoles, we have something to meet every budget, and every user's need.
The TRUE CS900 is built on a robotically welded steel frame that provides uncompromising stability even under the most rigorous pounding. Despite its brawny construction, the smooth sweeping hydroformed steel pedestals, brushed aluminum powder coat finish and matched aluminum straddle covers provide a sleek, contoured presentation that is a dramatic accent to any fitness environment.
POWERFUL DRIVE SYSTEM
Equipped with 5hp Max-Drive motor featuring an internal self-cooling system ensuring years of powerful and dependable operation.
TRUE IMPACT ABSORPTION
TRUE's patented Soft System™ offers the most orthopedicially correct running surface available. The Soft System™ was developed to provide users with a controlled flexible deck to absorb the shock of impact while running or walking. The regular and controlled running surface is easier on your knees and ankles at impact, and then transitions to a stable push off. This is orthopedically superior to running on any other surface, providing users a low-impact running experience with little or no joint pain.
BUILT FOR THE LONG RUN
Tested for thousands of hours on TRUE's "Treadbuster" and backed accordingly.
Key Features and Benefits:
The CS900 is equipped with a digital contact heart rate monitoring system as well as a Polar® wireless telemetry system to assist users in maintaining their optimum heart rate and maximizing workout results.
One touch HRC Cruise Control™ is also included, which allows the user to “lock in” on a specific target heart rate. Once the target is set, TRUE HRC Cruise Control™ will adjust speed and incline automatically throughout the duration of the workout to maintain the targeted heart rate (operates just like the Cruise Control in your car).
CS900 Treadmill Specifications
|Technical Specifications||Power Source||110V/20A;
220V Option Available
|Cord Length||12' (3.7M)|
|Drive Motor||5 HP AC Max Drive|
|Incline Motor||1,000 lbs. of thrust|
|Deck||Reversible 1" (0.8 cm) Medium Density Fiberboard|
|Belt||Siegling Multi-Ply with PVC Coating|
|Rollers||3.5" (9 cm) with Sealed Bearings|
|Impact System||True Soft System™|
|Frame Construction||Robotically Welded Heavy-Gauge Steel|
|Speed Range||0.5 to 12.0 MPH (0.8 to 19.3 km/H);
0.5 to 15.0 MPH (0.8 to 24.1 km/H) with decline option
|Incline/Decline Range||0% to 18%
(Optional -3% to 18%)
|Quick Access Control||Speed and Incline on Hand Grips; Start and Stop on Quick Access Point|
|Handrail Design||Extended Handrails with Molded Rubber, Moisture Resistant Grips|
|Contact Heart Rate Monitoring||Yes|
|Wireless Heart Rate Monitoring||Polar® Compatible|
|Available Consoles||Transcend 16||Yes|
|Large Straddle Covers||Yes|
|User Detection||User Present Detection™|
|Regulatory Approvals||ETL UL 1647||Yes|
|Extras||Water Bottle Holder||Yes (2)|
|Over Molded Reading Rack/Tablet Holder||Yes|
|Physical Specifications||Footprint||84.5"L x 39.7"W (214 cm x 100 cm)|
|Running Surface||63"L x 23"W (160 cm x 58 cm)|
|Machine Weight||568 lbs. (258 kg)|
|Shipping Weight||616 lbs. (279 kg)|
|Maximum User Weight||500 lbs. (226 kg)|
|Step-Up Height||11.5" (29 cm);
13.5" (34 cm) with optional decline
|Portability||2 Front Transport Wheels|
(all dues paying facilities, regardless of usage)
|Headphone Jack, iPod Connector, USB Port||90 Days (Parts, No Labor)|
This item is usually delivered via Common Freight Carrier. Estimated time to ship is 3-5 days.
You accept these terms and conditions by purchasing this item. Call 800-383-9300 if there is a question.
1. A valid phone number is required: Your item(s) will be delivered by a common freight carrier that serves your area because the item you ordered is heavy or oversized. The carrier needs this number to schedule the delivery with you several days before arrival.
2. Delivery usually takes place only on Monday - Friday during business hours. Recipient must be present and a signature is required upon delivery.
3. If you wish to change the delivery address or conditions after the order has shipped, you must contact us directly. You will be responsible for any fees associated with changes.
4. The freight carrier is responsible to bring the packages to the end of the truck only. It is your responsibility to unload the freight from the truck into your home or garage. Drivers do not assist with unpacking or setup. Some freight companies may offer an optional lift gate service to drop the items off on the curb/or inside your home, for an additional charge. Your combined packages are probably over 150lbs., but packages may be taken apart in the truck to ease with unloading. We do not include this fee in the item cost because most customers would prefer do it themselves and save money.
5. It is your responsibility to inspect merchandise prior to delivery agent's departure. If the merchandise appears to be damaged in any way, please note the damage on the freight bill. This will aid in the return/replacement process or you may refuse the delivery. If you choose to return the item after delivery has been accepted, you will be responsible for the return shipping fee.