With the CS900 treadmill, you not only get high-quality craftsmanship and durability, you get over 30 years of history in the treadmill manufacturing industry. With TRUE you not only purchase equipment, you purchase the knowledge and experience that makes each treadmill one that will meet you gym facilities' demands each day. Give your members what they want most - a machine they can depend on to help them reach their goals. With intuitive and advanced technology available in a variety of consoles, we have something to meet every budget, and every user's need.
The TRUE CS900 is built on a robotically welded steel frame that provides uncompromising stability even under the most rigorous pounding. Despite its brawny construction, the smooth sweeping hydroformed steel pedestals, brushed aluminum powder coat finish and matched aluminum straddle covers provide a sleek, contoured presentation that is a dramatic accent to any fitness environment.
POWERFUL DRIVE SYSTEM
Equipped with 5hp Max-Drive motor featuring an internal self-cooling system ensuring years of powerful and dependable operation.
TRUE IMPACT ABSORPTION
TRUE's patented Soft System™ offers the most orthopedicially correct running surface available. The Soft System™ was developed to provide users with a controlled flexible deck to absorb the shock of impact while running or walking. The regular and controlled running surface is easier on your knees and ankles at impact, and then transitions to a stable push off. This is orthopedically superior to running on any other surface, providing users a low-impact running experience with little or no joint pain.
BUILT FOR THE LONG RUN
Tested for thousands of hours on TRUE's "Treadbuster" and backed accordingly.
Key Features and Benefits:
The CS900 is equipped with a digital contact heart rate monitoring system as well as a Polar® wireless telemetry system to assist users in maintaining their optimum heart rate and maximizing workout results.
One touch HRC Cruise Control™ is also included, which allows the user to “lock in” on a specific target heart rate. Once the target is set, TRUE HRC Cruise Control™ will adjust speed and incline automatically throughout the duration of the workout to maintain the targeted heart rate (operates just like the Cruise Control in your car).
CS900 Treadmill Specifications
|Technical Specifications||Power Source||110V/20A;
220V Option Available
|Cord Length||12' (3.7M)|
|Drive Motor||5 HP AC Max Drive|
|Incline Motor||1,000 lbs. of thrust|
|Deck||Reversible 1" (0.8 cm) Medium Density Fiberboard|
|Belt||Siegling Multi-Ply with PVC Coating|
|Rollers||3.5" (9 cm) with Sealed Bearings|
|Impact System||True Soft System™|
|Frame Construction||Robotically Welded Heavy-Gauge Steel|
|Speed Range||0.5 to 12.0 MPH (0.8 to 19.3 km/H);
0.5 to 15.0 MPH (0.8 to 24.1 km/H) with decline option
|Incline/Decline Range||0% to 18%
(Optional -3% to 18%)
|Quick Access Control||Speed and Incline on Hand Grips; Start and Stop on Quick Access Point|
|Handrail Design||Extended Handrails with Molded Rubber, Moisture Resistant Grips|
|Contact Heart Rate Monitoring||Yes|
|Wireless Heart Rate Monitoring||Polar® Compatible|
|Available Consoles||Transcend 16||Yes|
|Large Straddle Covers||Yes|
|User Detection||User Present Detection™|
|Regulatory Approvals||ETL UL 1647||Yes|
|Extras||Water Bottle Holder||Yes (2)|
|Over Molded Reading Rack/Tablet Holder||Yes|
|Physical Specifications||Footprint||84.5"L x 39.7"W (214 cm x 100 cm)|
|Running Surface||63"L x 23"W (160 cm x 58 cm)|
|Machine Weight||568 lbs. (258 kg)|
|Shipping Weight||616 lbs. (279 kg)|
|Maximum User Weight||500 lbs. (226 kg)|
|Step-Up Height||11.5" (29 cm);
13.5" (34 cm) with optional decline
|Portability||2 Front Transport Wheels|
(all dues paying facilities, regardless of usage)
|Headphone Jack, iPod Connector, USB Port||90 Days (Parts, No Labor)|
This item is usually delivered via Common Freight Carrier. Handling time is 2-5 days plus shipping time from Chicago. Please review the terms below and contact us ASAP if there may be a problem.
1. The freight carrier will make attempts to contact you by your phone number on your order to schedule delivery. Please double check the phone number current. If they cannot reach you, or cannot arrange delivery, the item will have to be shipped back to us. If this happens, you may lose any shipping fees you paid for the item when the item is refunded.
2. Delivery is scheduled beforehand and usually takes place MONDAY-FRIDAY during business hours. You must be present for delivery and a signature is required. If you schedule an appointment then are not present without contacting the carrier, the carrier may charge a redelivery fee.
3. If you wish to change the delivery address after the order has shipped, you must contact us directly as soon as possible. Some changes may be not possible. If you wish to change the address after the item is already in your area, the carrier may charge a fee.
4. The carrier will arrive in front of your address and it is your responsibility to UNLOAD THE FREIGHT FROM THE TRUCK, drivers usually do not assist. We do not include a lift gate fee to drop the items on the curb, because most customers would prefer do it themselves and save money. If you wish to add this service, there may be an additional fee. The boxes may be taken apart in the truck to ease with unloading.
5. It is your responsibility to INSPECT the merchandise prior to delivery agent's departure. If the merchandise appears to be damaged in any way, please note the damage on the freight bill. This will aid in the return/replacement process.