Sleek. Sexy. Superior. That’s the all new CS900 Elliptical from TRUE. This new elliptical design is sure to turn heads, and keep them coming back to your facility for more. TRUE continues its tradition of high quality and craftsmanship with the CS900. The CS900 Elliptical offers TRUE’s patented Core Drive™ system that provides the most natural movement and keeps the user in the center of the exercise motion for superior balance, stability and comfort.
TRUE Fitness is the only company that provides a total body workout. Our proprietary Side Steps allow the user to step off and drive the CS900 using the upper body only. On traditional front-and-rear-drive elliptical machines, your arms just go for the ride while your legs do all the work.
TRUE stands alone in providing three separate positions that work the entire body:
SMALL FOOTPRINT, BIG BENEFITS
TRUE's design innovation allows for placement of 50% more compact CS900 units in the same footprint as traditional front or rear-drive ellipticals.
SAFE AND COMFORTABLE
This thoughtfully crafted machine provides side steps and handrails for a safe and simple entry and exit.
Key Features and Benefits:
The CS900 is equipped with a digital contact heart rate monitoring system as well as a Polar® wireless telemetry system to assist users in maintaining their optimum heart rate and maximizing workout results.
One touch HRC Cruise Control™ is also included, which allows the user to “lock in” on a specific target heart rate. Once the target is set, TRUE HRC Cruise Control™ will adjust speed and incline automatically throughout the duration of the workout to maintain the targeted heart rate (operates just like the Cruise Control in your car).
CS900 Elliptical Specifications
|Technical Specifications||Power Source||110V, Self-Generating (with Emerge or Escalate9), 220V Option Available (with Transcend or Escalate15)|
|Cord Length||12' (3.7M)|
|Drive System||Core Drive™|
|Total Body Workout||Cardio 360™ (upper body, lower body, total body)|
|Resistance Source||Hybrid Self-Generating Brake|
|Maximum Workload||600 Watts|
|Frame Construction||Robotically Welded Heavy-Gauge Steel|
|Stride Length||21" (53 cm)|
|Footpad||Soft Step Cushioned Anti-Fatigue Material|
|Exercise Arms||Ergonomic Handles with Moisture Resistant Sleeves|
|Handrail Design||Extended Handrails with Molded Rubber, Moisture Resistant Grips|
|Side Step Design||Brushed Aluminum with Textured Pattern|
|Contact Heart Rate Monitoring||Yes|
|Wireless Heart Rate Monitoring||Polar® Compatible|
|Available Consoles||Transcend 16||Yes|
|Activity Guard (removable)||Yes|
|Regulatory Approvals||ETL UL 1647||Yes|
|Extras||Water Bottle Holder||Yes|
|Over Molded Reading Rack/Tablet Holder||Yes|
|Physical Specifications||Footprint||67"L x 34"W (170 cm x 86 cm)|
|Active Footprint||71"L x 34"W (180 cm x 86 cm)|
|Q-Factor||1.9" (4.8 cm)|
|Machine Weight||375 lbs. (170 kg)|
|Shipping Weight||423 lbs. (192 kg)|
|Maximum User Weight||400 lbs. (181 kg)|
|Step-Up Height||7" (18 cm)|
|Portability||2 Front Transport Wheels & Removable Handles|
|Warranty||Warranty Type||Commercial (all dues paying facilities, regardless of usage)|
|Headphone Jack, iPod Connector, USB Port||90 Days (Parts, No Labor)|
This item is usually delivered via Common Freight Carrier. Handling time is 2-5 days plus shipping time from Chicago. Please review the terms below and contact us ASAP if there may be a problem.
1. The freight carrier will make attempts to contact you by your phone number on your order to schedule delivery. Please double check the phone number current. If they cannot reach you, or cannot arrange delivery, the item will have to be shipped back to us. If this happens, you may lose any shipping fees you paid for the item when the item is refunded.
2. Delivery is scheduled beforehand and usually takes place MONDAY-FRIDAY during business hours. You must be present for delivery and a signature is required. If you schedule an appointment then are not present without contacting the carrier, the carrier may charge a redelivery fee.
3. If you wish to change the delivery address after the order has shipped, you must contact us directly as soon as possible. Some changes may be not possible. If you wish to change the address after the item is already in your area, the carrier may charge a fee.
4. The carrier will arrive in front of your address and it is your responsibility to UNLOAD THE FREIGHT FROM THE TRUCK, drivers usually do not assist. We do not include a lift gate fee to drop the items on the curb, because most customers would prefer do it themselves and save money. If you wish to add this service, there may be an additional fee. The boxes may be taken apart in the truck to ease with unloading.
5. It is your responsibility to INSPECT the merchandise prior to delivery agent's departure. If the merchandise appears to be damaged in any way, please note the damage on the freight bill. This will aid in the return/replacement process.