Like all TRUE equipment, the all new CS900 recumbent bike is comfortable, smooth, quiet and durable. The small footprint allows you to maximize the space in your facility, while offering the highest quality equipment available to your users. Plus, since users don't have to step over the frame to reach the seat, it's perfect for all ages, especially seniors or members who are rehabbing an injury.
QUALITY CONSTRUCTION FOR MAXIMUM DURABILITY
The CS900 walk-through recumbent bike is built on a custom-designed, racetrack-inspired steel frame that is a perfect complement to any exercise facility, especially when combined with other cardio pieces in the CS series. TRUE® uses the most durable materials available in this class to ensure that the CS900 will look great for the long haul.
The CS900 recumbent bike is self-generating (with the Emerge and Escalate9 Consoles) and therefore can be placed anywhere in your facility. The dual stage drive system with Poly-V belts combine for a very smooth and quiet riding experience.
Pre-programmed workouts including manual, quick start, random, cardio, fat burn and hills provide a variety of training options for users with a wide range of abilities and goals. Programming on the fly allows users to adjust workout settings while using the bike.
ADJUSTABLE, RECLINING SEAT
The TRUE CS900 exercise bike features a multi-setting, adjustable seat that optimizes range of motion while minimizing pressure on soft tissues. The reclining seat back allows infinite adjustment to fit multiple body types and comfort angles.
BUILT TO LAST
TRUE’s CS900 offers one of the most comprehensive warranties in the industry. At TRUE we stand behind our products, so you can enjoy years of worry free service.
Key Features and Benefits:
The CS900 Recumbent Bike is equipped with a digital contact heart rate monitoring system as well as a Polar® wireless telemetry system to assist users in maintaining their optimum heart rate and maximizing workout results.
One touch HRC Cruise Control™ is also included, which allows the user to “lock in” on a specific target heart rate. Once the target is set, TRUE HRC Cruise Control™ will adjust speed and incline automatically throughout the duration of the workout to maintain the targeted heart rate (operates just like the Cruise Control in your car).
CS900 Recumbent Bike Specifications
|Technical Specifications||Power Source||110V, Self-Generating (with Emerge or Escalate9), 220V Option Available|
|Cord Length||12' (3.7M)|
|Drive System||Dual Stage Drive System with Poly-V Belts|
|Crank||3-Piece Forged Steel Crank System with Sealed Bearings|
|Resistance Source||Hybrid Self-Generating Brake|
|Workload Range||20-600 Watts|
|Frame Construction||Robotically Welded Heavy-Gauge Steel|
|Pedals||Dual Sided with Weighted and Integrated Ratcheting Strap|
|Seat||Ergonomic Seat Bottom with 25 Settings and Custom Molded, Breathable Seat Back with Infinite Reclining Positions|
|Handlebar Design||Multi-Positions with Moisture Resistant Sleeve|
|Quick Access Control||Resistance Level Thumb Controls|
|Contact Heart Rate Monitoring||Yes|
|Wireless Heart Rate Monitoring||Polar® Compatible|
|Available Consoles||Transcend 16||Yes|
|Safety||Reinforced Walk-Through Design||Yes|
|Regulatory Approvals||ETL UL 1647||Yes|
|Extras||Water Bottle Holder||Yes|
|Over Molded Reading Rack/Tablet Holder||Yes|
|Physical Specifications||Footprint||58"L x 26"W (147 cm x 66 cm)|
|Machine Weight||181 lbs. (82 kg)|
|Shipping Weight||203 lbs. (92 kg)|
|Maximum User Weight||400 lbs. (181 kg)|
|Portability||2 Front Transport Wheels|
|Warranty||Warranty Type||Commercial (all dues paying facilities, regardless of usage)|
|Headphone Jack, iPod Connector, USB Port||90 Days (Parts, No Labor)|
This item is usually delivered via Common Freight Carrier. Estimated time to ship is 3-5 days.
You accept these terms and conditions by purchasing this item. Call 800-383-9300 if there is a question.
1. A valid phone number is required: Your item(s) will be delivered by a common freight carrier that serves your area because the item you ordered is heavy or oversized. The carrier needs this number to schedule the delivery with you several days before arrival.
2. Delivery usually takes place only on Monday - Friday during business hours. Recipient must be present and a signature is required upon delivery.
3. If you wish to change the delivery address or conditions after the order has shipped, you must contact us directly. You will be responsible for any fees associated with changes.
4. The freight carrier is responsible to bring the packages to the end of the truck only. It is your responsibility to unload the freight from the truck into your home or garage. Drivers do not assist with unpacking or setup. Some freight companies may offer an optional lift gate service to drop the items off on the curb/or inside your home, for an additional charge. Your combined packages are probably over 150lbs., but packages may be taken apart in the truck to ease with unloading. We do not include this fee in the item cost because most customers would prefer do it themselves and save money.
5. It is your responsibility to inspect merchandise prior to delivery agent's departure. If the merchandise appears to be damaged in any way, please note the damage on the freight bill. This will aid in the return/replacement process or you may refuse the delivery. If you choose to return the item after delivery has been accepted, you will be responsible for the return shipping fee.