The TRUE CS400 Recumbent bike combines quality materials with smart design for an overall package that is unbeatable in performance and durability. The CS400 Recumbent Bike reduces back stress and offers simple programming, making exercise an easy and enjoyable process for users at all fitness levels. The CS400 walk-through recumbent bike is built on a custom-designed, racetrack-inspired steel frame, and is self-generating and therefore can be placed anywhere in your facility.
The CS400 recumbent bike is self-generating (with the Emerge and Escalate9 Consoles) and therefore can be placed anywhere in your facility. The dual stage drive system with Poly-V belts combine for a very smooth and quiet riding experience.
Pre-programmed workouts including manual, quick start, random, cardio, fat burn and hills provide a variety of training options for users with a wide range of abilities and goals. Programming on the fly allows users to adjust workout settings while using the bike.
ADJUSTABLE, RECLINING SEAT
The TRUE CS400 exercise bike features a multi-setting, adjustable seat that optimizes range of motion while minimizing pressure on soft tissues. The reclining seat back allows infinite adjustment to fit multiple body types and comfort angles.
BUILT TO LAST
TRUE’s CS400 offers one of the most comprehensive warranties in the industry. At TRUE we stand behind our products, so you can enjoy years of worry free service.
Key Features and Benefits:
The CS400 Recumbent Bike is equipped with a digital contact heart rate monitoring system as well as a Polar® wireless telemetry system to assist users in maintaining their optimum heart rate and maximizing workout results.
One touch HRC Cruise Control™ is also included, which allows the user to “lock in” on a specific target heart rate. Once the target is set, TRUE HRC Cruise Control™ will adjust speed and incline automatically throughout the duration of the workout to maintain the targeted heart rate (operates just like the Cruise Control in your car).
CS400 Recumbent Bike Specifications
|Technical Specifications||Power Source||110V, Self-Generating (with Emerge or Escalate9), 220V Option Available|
|Cord Length||10' (3.0M)|
|Drive System||Dual Stage Drive System with Poly-V Belts|
|Crank||1-Piece Forged Steel Crank System with Sealed Bearings|
|Resistance Source||Hybrid Self-Generating Brake|
|Workload Range||20-450 Watts|
|Frame Construction||Robotically Welded Heavy-Gauge Steel|
|Pedals||Dual Sided and Weighted with Integrated Ratcheting Strap|
|Seat||Ergonomic Seat with 25 Position Settings|
|Handlebar Design||Multi-Position with Moisture Resistant Sleeves|
|Contact Heart Rate Monitoring||Yes|
|Wireless Heart Rate Monitoring||Polar® Compatible|
|Available Consoles||Transcend 16||Yes|
|Safety||Reinforced Walk-Through Design||Yes|
|Regulatory Approvals||ETL UL 1647||Yes|
|Extras||Water Bottle Holder||Yes|
|Over Molded Reading Rack/Tablet Holder||Yes|
|Physical Specifications||Footprint||65"L x 30"W (165 cm x 76 cm)|
|Machine Weight||165 lbs. (75 kg)|
|Shipping Weight||185 lbs. (84 kg)|
|Maximum User Weight||400 lbs. (181 kg)|
|Portability||2 Front Transport Wheels|
|Warranty||Warranty Type||Commercial (non-dues paying facilities with less than 8 hours of usage per day)|
|Console||Refer to console specifications|
|Headphone Jack, iPod Connector, USB Port||90 Days (Parts, No Labor)|
This item is usually delivered via Common Freight Carrier. Handling time is 2-5 days plus shipping time from Chicago. Please review the terms below and contact us ASAP if there may be a problem.
1. The freight carrier will make attempts to contact you by your phone number on your order to schedule delivery. Please double check the phone number current. If they cannot reach you, or cannot arrange delivery, the item will have to be shipped back to us. If this happens, you may lose any shipping fees you paid for the item when the item is refunded.
2. Delivery is scheduled beforehand and usually takes place MONDAY-FRIDAY during business hours. You must be present for delivery and a signature is required. If you schedule an appointment then are not present without contacting the carrier, the carrier may charge a redelivery fee.
3. If you wish to change the delivery address after the order has shipped, you must contact us directly as soon as possible. Some changes may be not possible. If you wish to change the address after the item is already in your area, the carrier may charge a fee.
4. The carrier will arrive in front of your address and it is your responsibility to UNLOAD THE FREIGHT FROM THE TRUCK, drivers usually do not assist. We do not include a lift gate fee to drop the items on the curb, because most customers would prefer do it themselves and save money. If you wish to add this service, there may be an additional fee. The boxes may be taken apart in the truck to ease with unloading.
5. It is your responsibility to INSPECT the merchandise prior to delivery agent's departure. If the merchandise appears to be damaged in any way, please note the damage on the freight bill. This will aid in the return/replacement process.