The all new CS900 Upright Bike is the sleekest upright bike on the market today. With an all-new industrial design combined with TRUE’s quality and durability, this bike is sure to be a favorite of your facilities’ users. A low step-up height ensures the CS900 is a safe and easy entry for all ages and fitness levels. Plus, the small footprint allows you to maximize the premium space in your facility.
REALISTIC CYCLING EXPERIENCE
Designed for those seeking a realistic cycling experience; the ergonomic design is ideal for all riders and the aero bars provide great leverage for long distance sessions.
BUILT FOR ENDURANCE
TRUE offers on of the most comprehensive stationary bike warranties in the industry.
Key Features and Benefits:
The CS900 Upright Bike is equipped with a digital contact heart rate monitoring system as well as a Polar® wireless telemetry system to assist users in maintaining their optimum heart rate and maximizing workout results.
One touch HRC Cruise Control™ is also included, which allows the user to “lock in” on a specific target heart rate. Once the target is set, TRUE HRC Cruise Control™ will adjust speed and incline automatically throughout the duration of the workout to maintain the targeted heart rate (operates just like the Cruise Control in your car).
CS900 Upright Bike Specifications
|Technical Specifications||Quick Access Control||Resistance Level Thumb Controls|
|Frame Construction||Robotically Welded Heavy-Gauge Steel|
|Pedals||Dual Sided and Weighted with Integrated Ratcheting Strap|
|Seat||Ergonomic Seat with 15 Position Settings (Lever Under Seat)|
|Resistance Source||Hybrid Self-Generating Brake|
|Power Source||110V, Self-Generating (with Emerge or Escalate9), 220V Option Available (with Transcend or Escalate15)|
|Handlebar Design||Multi-Position with Moisture Resistant Sleeves|
|Workload Range||20-600 Watts|
|Cord Length||12" (3.7M)|
|Contact Heart Rate Monitoring||Yes|
|Crank||3-Piece Forged Steel Crank System with Sealed Bearings|
|Wireless Heart Rate Monitoring||Polar® Compatible|
|Drive System||Dual Stage Drive System with Poly-V Belts|
|Available Consoles||Transcend 16||Yes|
|Safety||Low Step Over Height||Yes|
|Regulatory Approvals||ETL UL 1647||Yes|
|Extras||Water Bottle Holder||Yes|
|Over Molded Reading Rack/Tablet Holder||Yes|
|Physical Specifications||Footprint||45"L x 24"W (114 cm x 61 cm)|
|Machine Weight||143 lbs. (65 kg)|
|Shipping Weight||147 lbs. (67 kg)|
|Maximum User Weight||400 lbs. (181 kg)|
|Step-Over Height||16.75" (42.5 cm)|
|Portability||2 Front Transport Wheels|
|Warranty Type||Commercial (all dues paying facilities, regardless of usage)|
|Headphone Jack, iPod Connector, USB Port||90 Days (Parts, No Labor)|
This item is usually delivered via Common Freight Carrier. Handling time is 2-5 days plus shipping time from Chicago. Please review the terms below and contact us ASAP if there may be a problem.
1. The freight carrier will make attempts to contact you by your phone number on your order to schedule delivery. Please double check the phone number current. If they cannot reach you, or cannot arrange delivery, the item will have to be shipped back to us. If this happens, you may lose any shipping fees you paid for the item when the item is refunded.
2. Delivery is scheduled beforehand and usually takes place MONDAY-FRIDAY during business hours. You must be present for delivery and a signature is required. If you schedule an appointment then are not present without contacting the carrier, the carrier may charge a redelivery fee.
3. If you wish to change the delivery address after the order has shipped, you must contact us directly as soon as possible. Some changes may be not possible. If you wish to change the address after the item is already in your area, the carrier may charge a fee.
4. The carrier will arrive in front of your address and it is your responsibility to UNLOAD THE FREIGHT FROM THE TRUCK, drivers usually do not assist. We do not include a lift gate fee to drop the items on the curb, because most customers would prefer do it themselves and save money. If you wish to add this service, there may be an additional fee. The boxes may be taken apart in the truck to ease with unloading.
5. It is your responsibility to INSPECT the merchandise prior to delivery agent's departure. If the merchandise appears to be damaged in any way, please note the damage on the freight bill. This will aid in the return/replacement process.