The TRUE LC1100 treadmill is engineered to outperform and outlast anything in its class. This performance-driven machine is powered by heavy- duty Endura-Drive™ AC motor that delivers TRUE's signature smooth and quiet acceleration, and proven reliability. A powder coat finish and aluminum straddle covers are tough but stylish final touches.
TRUE's patented Soft System™ offers the most orthopedically correct running surface available.
BUILT TO LAST:
Built on a welded steel frame that carries a lifetime warranty; the Endura-Drive™ motor and all other quality components are covered for five years, and labor costs carry a full one year warranty from the date of purchase; warranty also includes deck and belt.
USER FRIENDLY EXPERIENCE:
Mid-bar control switches put the power literally at your users fingertips.
|Technical Specifications||Power Source||120V/15A, 220v Option Available|
|Cord Length||10' (3.0M)|
|Drive Motor||4 HP AC Endura-Drive|
|Incline Motor||1,000 lbs. of thrust|
|Deck||1" (0.8 cm) Medium Density Fiberboard|
|Belt||Siegling Multi-Ply with PVC Coating|
|Rollers||3" (8 cm) w/ Sealed Bearings|
|Impact System||True Soft System™|
|Frame Construction||Robotically Welded Heavy-Gauge Steel|
|Speed Range||0.5 to 12.0 MPH (0.8 to 19.3 km/H)|
|Incline/Decline Range||0% to 15%|
|Handrail Design||Extended Handrails and Moisture Resistant Grips|
|Quick Access Control||Speed, Incline, Start and Stop on Quick Access Point|
|Contact Heart Rate Monitoring||Yes|
|Wireless Heart Rate Monitoring||Polar® Compatible|
|Available Consoles||15" Touch Screen||Yes|
|Large Straddle Covers||Yes|
|Regulatory Approvals||ETL UL 1647||Yes|
|CE||Yes (for 220V option)|
|Extras||Water Bottle Holder||Yes (2)|
|Over Molded Reading Rack/Tablet Holder||Yes (Reading Rack)|
|Physical Specifications||Footprint||82.5" L x 35.5" W (210 cm x 90 cm)|
|Running Surface||60"L x 22"W (153 cm x 55 cm)|
|Machine Weight||354 lbs. (161 kg)|
|Shipping Weight||354 lbs (161kg)/440 lbs (200kg)|
|Maximum User Weight||350 lbs (159 kg)|
|Step-Up Height||6.25" (16 cm)|
|Portability||Front Transport Wheels|
|Warranty||Warranty||Commercial (non-dues paying facilities with less than 8 hours of usage per day)|
|Headphone Jack, iPod Connector, USB Port||90 Days (Parts, No Labor)|
This item is usually delivered via Common Freight Carrier. Handling time is 2-5 days plus shipping time from Chicago. Please review the terms below and contact us ASAP if there may be a problem.
1. The freight carrier will make attempts to contact you by your phone number on your order to schedule delivery. Please double check the phone number current. If they cannot reach you, or cannot arrange delivery, the item will have to be shipped back to us. If this happens, you may lose any shipping fees you paid for the item when the item is refunded.
2. Delivery is scheduled beforehand and usually takes place MONDAY-FRIDAY during business hours. You must be present for delivery and a signature is required. If you schedule an appointment then are not present without contacting the carrier, the carrier may charge a redelivery fee.
3. If you wish to change the delivery address after the order has shipped, you must contact us directly as soon as possible. Some changes may be not possible. If you wish to change the address after the item is already in your area, the carrier may charge a fee.
4. The carrier will arrive in front of your address and it is your responsibility to UNLOAD THE FREIGHT FROM THE TRUCK, drivers usually do not assist. We do not include a lift gate fee to drop the items on the curb, because most customers would prefer do it themselves and save money. If you wish to add this service, there may be an additional fee. The boxes may be taken apart in the truck to ease with unloading.
5. It is your responsibility to INSPECT the merchandise prior to delivery agent's departure. If the merchandise appears to be damaged in any way, please note the damage on the freight bill. This will aid in the return/replacement process.