The TRUE LC1100 treadmill is engineered to outperform and outlast anything in its class. This performance-driven machine is powered by heavy- duty Endura-Drive™ AC motor that delivers TRUE's signature smooth and quiet acceleration, and proven reliability. A powder coat finish and aluminum straddle covers are tough but stylish final touches.
TRUE's patented Soft System™ offers the most orthopedically correct running surface available.
BUILT TO LAST:
Built on a welded steel frame that carries a lifetime warranty; the Endura-Drive™ motor and all other quality components are covered for five years, and labor costs carry a full one year warranty from the date of purchase; warranty also includes deck and belt.
USER FRIENDLY EXPERIENCE:
Mid-bar control switches put the power literally at your users fingertips.
|Technical Specifications||Power Source||120V/15A, 220v Option Available|
|Cord Length||10' (3.0M)|
|Drive Motor||4 HP AC Endura-Drive|
|Incline Motor||1,000 lbs. of thrust|
|Deck||1" (0.8 cm) Medium Density Fiberboard|
|Belt||Siegling Multi-Ply with PVC Coating|
|Rollers||3" (8 cm) w/ Sealed Bearings|
|Impact System||True Soft System™|
|Frame Construction||Robotically Welded Heavy-Gauge Steel|
|Speed Range||0.5 to 12.0 MPH (0.8 to 19.3 km/H)|
|Incline/Decline Range||0% to 15%|
|Handrail Design||Extended Handrails and Moisture Resistant Grips|
|Quick Access Control||Speed, Incline, Start and Stop on Quick Access Point|
|Contact Heart Rate Monitoring||Yes|
|Wireless Heart Rate Monitoring||Polar® Compatible|
|Available Consoles||15" Touch Screen||Yes|
|Large Straddle Covers||Yes|
|Regulatory Approvals||ETL UL 1647||Yes|
|CE||Yes (for 220V option)|
|Extras||Water Bottle Holder||Yes (2)|
|Over Molded Reading Rack/Tablet Holder||Yes (Reading Rack)|
|Physical Specifications||Footprint||82.5" L x 35.5" W (210 cm x 90 cm)|
|Running Surface||60"L x 22"W (153 cm x 55 cm)|
|Machine Weight||354 lbs. (161 kg)|
|Shipping Weight||354 lbs (161kg)/440 lbs (200kg)|
|Maximum User Weight||350 lbs (159 kg)|
|Step-Up Height||6.25" (16 cm)|
|Portability||Front Transport Wheels|
|Warranty||Warranty||Commercial (non-dues paying facilities with less than 8 hours of usage per day)|
|Headphone Jack, iPod Connector, USB Port||90 Days (Parts, No Labor)|
This item is usually delivered via Common Freight Carrier. Estimated time to ship is 3-5 days.
You accept these terms and conditions by purchasing this item. Call 800-383-9300 if there is a question.
1. A valid phone number is required: Your item(s) will be delivered by a common freight carrier that serves your area because the item you ordered is heavy or oversized. The carrier needs this number to schedule the delivery with you several days before arrival.
2. Delivery usually takes place only on Monday - Friday during business hours. Recipient must be present and a signature is required upon delivery.
3. If you wish to change the delivery address or conditions after the order has shipped, you must contact us directly. You will be responsible for any fees associated with changes.
4. The freight carrier is responsible to bring the packages to the end of the truck only. It is your responsibility to unload the freight from the truck into your home or garage. Drivers do not assist with unpacking or setup. Some freight companies may offer an optional lift gate service to drop the items off on the curb/or inside your home, for an additional charge. Your combined packages are probably over 150lbs., but packages may be taken apart in the truck to ease with unloading. We do not include this fee in the item cost because most customers would prefer do it themselves and save money.
5. It is your responsibility to inspect merchandise prior to delivery agent's departure. If the merchandise appears to be damaged in any way, please note the damage on the freight bill. This will aid in the return/replacement process or you may refuse the delivery. If you choose to return the item after delivery has been accepted, you will be responsible for the return shipping fee.