The TRUE LC900 Elliptical combines the durability and performance expected all over the world from TRUE in a compact design to maximize your space. The LC900 provides an effective, low-impact workout that delivers optimal results. Covered with a solid warranty, the LC900 will meet the demands of use for years to come.
MAXIMIZE YOUR FITNESS REAL ESTATE:
The small footprint allows you to place this machine in tight spaces where a traditional front- or rear-drive elliptical might not work.
SAFE AND COMFORTABLE:
This thought fully crafted machine provides side steps & handrails for safe and simple entry and exit.
TRUE's patented CoreDrive system provides the most natural movement and keeps the user in the center of the exercise motion for superior balance, stability and comfort.
A PERSONAL TRAINER 24/7:
The TRUE Cardio 360™ workout takes users through a random sequence of exercises that work the entire body.
PROGRAMMED FOR RESULTS:
Users can choose from a variety of pre-programmed workouts including the new RPM-based Pace Setter programs.
LC900 Elliptical *Specials Available Specifications
|Technical Specifications||Power Source||Self-generating|
|Cord Length||12' (3.7M)|
|Drive System||Core Drive™|
|Total Body Workout||Cardio 360™ (upper body, lower body, total body)|
|Resistance Source||Hybrid Self-Generating Brake|
|Maximum Workload||450 Watts|
|Frame Construction||Robotically Welded Heavy-Gauge Steel|
|Stride Length||21" (53 cm)|
|Footpad||Soft Step Cushioned Anti-Fatigue Material|
|Exercise Arms||Ergonomic Handles with Moisture Resistant Sleeves|
|Handrail Design||Sweat Resistant Custom Dipped Material|
|Side Step Design||Brushed Aluminum with Textured Pattern|
|Contact Heart Rate Monitoring||Yes|
|Wireless Heart Rate Monitoring||Polar® Compatible|
|Available Consoles||15" Touch Screen||Yes|
|Activity Guard (removable)||Yes|
|Regulatory Approvals||ETL UL 1647||Yes|
|Extras||Water Bottle Holder||Yes (2)|
|Over Molded Reading Rack/Tablet Holder||Yes (Reading Rack)|
|Physical Specifications||Footprint||61"L x 35"W (155 cm x 89 cm)|
|Active Footprint||73"L x 35"W (185 cm x 89 cm)|
|Shipping Weight||345 lbs (157 kg)/411 lbs (187 kg)|
|Maximum User Weight||350 lbs (159 kg)|
|Machine Weight||345 lbs. (157 kg)|
|Step-Up Height||10" (25 cm)|
|Q-Factor||3" (7.6 cm)|
|Portability||2 Front Transport Wheels, 2 Rear Removable Transport Handles|
|Warranty||Warranty||Commercial (non-dues paying facilities with less than 8 hours of usage per day)|
|Headphone Jack, iPod Connector, USB Port||90 Days (Parts, No Labor)|
This item is usually delivered via Common Freight Carrier. Handling time is 2-5 days plus shipping time from Chicago. Please review the terms below and contact us ASAP if there may be a problem.
1. The freight carrier will make attempts to contact you by your phone number on your order to schedule delivery. Please double check the phone number current. If they cannot reach you, or cannot arrange delivery, the item will have to be shipped back to us. If this happens, you may lose any shipping fees you paid for the item when the item is refunded.
2. Delivery is scheduled beforehand and usually takes place MONDAY-FRIDAY during business hours. You must be present for delivery and a signature is required. If you schedule an appointment then are not present without contacting the carrier, the carrier may charge a redelivery fee.
3. If you wish to change the delivery address after the order has shipped, you must contact us directly as soon as possible. Some changes may be not possible. If you wish to change the address after the item is already in your area, the carrier may charge a fee.
4. The carrier will arrive in front of your address and it is your responsibility to UNLOAD THE FREIGHT FROM THE TRUCK, drivers usually do not assist. We do not include a lift gate fee to drop the items on the curb, because most customers would prefer do it themselves and save money. If you wish to add this service, there may be an additional fee. The boxes may be taken apart in the truck to ease with unloading.
5. It is your responsibility to INSPECT the merchandise prior to delivery agent's departure. If the merchandise appears to be damaged in any way, please note the damage on the freight bill. This will aid in the return/replacement process.