The TRUE LC900 Elliptical combines the durability and performance expected all over the world from TRUE in a compact design to maximize your space. The LC900 provides an effective, low-impact workout that delivers optimal results. Covered with a solid warranty, the LC900 will meet the demands of use for years to come.
MAXIMIZE YOUR FITNESS REAL ESTATE:
The small footprint allows you to place this machine in tight spaces where a traditional front- or rear-drive elliptical might not work.
SAFE AND COMFORTABLE:
This thought fully crafted machine provides side steps & handrails for safe and simple entry and exit.
TRUE's patented CoreDrive system provides the most natural movement and keeps the user in the center of the exercise motion for superior balance, stability and comfort.
A PERSONAL TRAINER 24/7:
The TRUE Cardio 360™ workout takes users through a random sequence of exercises that work the entire body.
PROGRAMMED FOR RESULTS:
Users can choose from a variety of pre-programmed workouts including the new RPM-based Pace Setter programs.
LC900 Elliptical *Specials Available Specifications
|Technical Specifications||Power Source||Self-generating|
|Cord Length||12' (3.7M)|
|Drive System||Core Drive™|
|Total Body Workout||Cardio 360™ (upper body, lower body, total body)|
|Resistance Source||Hybrid Self-Generating Brake|
|Maximum Workload||450 Watts|
|Frame Construction||Robotically Welded Heavy-Gauge Steel|
|Stride Length||21" (53 cm)|
|Footpad||Soft Step Cushioned Anti-Fatigue Material|
|Exercise Arms||Ergonomic Handles with Moisture Resistant Sleeves|
|Handrail Design||Sweat Resistant Custom Dipped Material|
|Side Step Design||Brushed Aluminum with Textured Pattern|
|Contact Heart Rate Monitoring||Yes|
|Wireless Heart Rate Monitoring||Polar® Compatible|
|Available Consoles||15" Touch Screen||Yes|
|Activity Guard (removable)||Yes|
|Regulatory Approvals||ETL UL 1647||Yes|
|Extras||Water Bottle Holder||Yes (2)|
|Over Molded Reading Rack/Tablet Holder||Yes (Reading Rack)|
|Physical Specifications||Footprint||61"L x 35"W (155 cm x 89 cm)|
|Active Footprint||73"L x 35"W (185 cm x 89 cm)|
|Shipping Weight||345 lbs (157 kg)/411 lbs (187 kg)|
|Maximum User Weight||350 lbs (159 kg)|
|Machine Weight||345 lbs. (157 kg)|
|Step-Up Height||10" (25 cm)|
|Q-Factor||3" (7.6 cm)|
|Portability||2 Front Transport Wheels, 2 Rear Removable Transport Handles|
|Warranty||Warranty||Commercial (non-dues paying facilities with less than 8 hours of usage per day)|
|Headphone Jack, iPod Connector, USB Port||90 Days (Parts, No Labor)|
This item is usually delivered via Common Freight Carrier. Estimated time to ship is 3-5 days.
You accept these terms and conditions by purchasing this item. Call 800-383-9300 if there is a question.
1. A valid phone number is required: Your item(s) will be delivered by a common freight carrier that serves your area because the item you ordered is heavy or oversized. The carrier needs this number to schedule the delivery with you several days before arrival.
2. Delivery usually takes place only on Monday - Friday during business hours. Recipient must be present and a signature is required upon delivery.
3. If you wish to change the delivery address or conditions after the order has shipped, you must contact us directly. You will be responsible for any fees associated with changes.
4. The freight carrier is responsible to bring the packages to the end of the truck only. It is your responsibility to unload the freight from the truck into your home or garage. Drivers do not assist with unpacking or setup. Some freight companies may offer an optional lift gate service to drop the items off on the curb/or inside your home, for an additional charge. Your combined packages are probably over 150lbs., but packages may be taken apart in the truck to ease with unloading. We do not include this fee in the item cost because most customers would prefer do it themselves and save money.
5. It is your responsibility to inspect merchandise prior to delivery agent's departure. If the merchandise appears to be damaged in any way, please note the damage on the freight bill. This will aid in the return/replacement process or you may refuse the delivery. If you choose to return the item after delivery has been accepted, you will be responsible for the return shipping fee.