TRUE Fitness prides itself on manufacturing the world’s highest quality cardio equipment to fit every facility and every budget. The PS900 is the embodiment of that philosophy. This treadmill will deliver superior quality to meet all of your customers' needs. This treadmill is simple to use for the beginner, yet advanced enough to help the seasoned runner reach their goals and stay on track.
DESIGNED FOR DURABILITY
The TRUE PS900 is a rugged performer designed for durability. This workhorse is driven by a powerful DC motor that delivers TRUE's signature smooth and quiet acceleration, and proven reliability.
ORTHOPEDIC SHOCK ABSORBING DECK
TRUE’s patented Soft System® offers the most bio-mechanically correct running surface available. Neoprene shock absorbers in the front third of the deck cushion each foot strike, while the back of the deck provides a firmer sensation allowing for a stronger push off with each step.
USER FRIENDLY INTERACTIONS
The PS900 LCD screen and console offers user friendly interactions with features like one-touch quick key and one touch HRC Cruise Control™. The bright, legible display monitors every aspect of your workout, including Speed, Incline, Elapsed Time, Distance, Pace, Time Remaining, METs and Calories.
BUILT TO LAST
Built on a welded steel frame that carries a lifetime warranty. The motor and all other quality components are covered for three years, and labor costs carry a full one-year warranty from the date of purchase.
Key Features and Benefits:
PS900 Treadmill Specifications
|Technical Specifications||Power Source||110V/15A;
220V Option Available
|Cord Length||10' (3.0M)|
|Drive Motor||4 HP DC|
|Incline Motor||1,000 lbs. of thrust|
|Deck||1" (0.8 cm) Medium Density Fiberboard|
|Belt||Siegling Multi-Ply with PVC Coating|
|Rollers||3" (8 cm) with Sealed Bearings|
|Impact System||True Soft System™|
|Frame Construction||Robotically Welded Heavy-Gauge Steel|
|Speed Range||0.5 to 12.0 MPH (0.8 to 19.3 m/H)|
|Incline/Decline Range||0% to 15%|
|Handrail Design||Extended Handrails and Moisture Resistant Grips|
|Contact Heart Rate Monitoring||Yes|
|Wireless Heart Rate Monitoring||Polar® Compatible|
|Available Consoles||7 LCD||Yes|
|Large Straddle Covers||Yes|
|Regulatory Approvals||ETL UL 1647||Yes|
|Extras||Water Bottle Holder||Yes (2)|
|Over Molded Reading Rack/Tablet Holder||Reading Rack Only|
|Physical Specifications||Footprint||82.5"L x 35.5"W (210 cm x 90 cm)|
|Running Surface||60"L x 22"W (152 cm x 56 cm)|
|Machine Weight||302 lbs. (137 kg)|
|Shipping Weight||376 lbs. (171 kg)|
|Maximum User Weight||350 lbs. (159 kg)|
|Step-Up Height||6.25" (16 cm)|
|Portability||2 Front Transport Wheels|
|Warranty||Warranty Type||Commercial (non-dues paying facilities with less than 8 hours of usage per day)|
This item is usually delivered via Common Freight Carrier. Handling time is 2-5 days plus shipping time from Chicago. Please review the terms below and contact us ASAP if there may be a problem.
1. The freight carrier will make attempts to contact you by your phone number on your order to schedule delivery. Please double check the phone number current. If they cannot reach you, or cannot arrange delivery, the item will have to be shipped back to us. If this happens, you may lose any shipping fees you paid for the item when the item is refunded.
2. Delivery is scheduled beforehand and usually takes place MONDAY-FRIDAY during business hours. You must be present for delivery and a signature is required. If you schedule an appointment then are not present without contacting the carrier, the carrier may charge a redelivery fee.
3. If you wish to change the delivery address after the order has shipped, you must contact us directly as soon as possible. Some changes may be not possible. If you wish to change the address after the item is already in your area, the carrier may charge a fee.
4. The carrier will arrive in front of your address and it is your responsibility to UNLOAD THE FREIGHT FROM THE TRUCK, drivers usually do not assist. We do not include a lift gate fee to drop the items on the curb, because most customers would prefer do it themselves and save money. If you wish to add this service, there may be an additional fee. The boxes may be taken apart in the truck to ease with unloading.
5. It is your responsibility to INSPECT the merchandise prior to delivery agent's departure. If the merchandise appears to be damaged in any way, please note the damage on the freight bill. This will aid in the return/replacement process.