TRUE Fitness prides itself on manufacturing the world’s highest quality cardio equipment to fit every facility and every budget. The PS900 is the embodiment of that philosophy. This treadmill will deliver superior quality to meet all of your customers' needs. This treadmill is simple to use for the beginner, yet advanced enough to help the seasoned runner reach their goals and stay on track.
DESIGNED FOR DURABILITY
The TRUE PS900 is a rugged performer designed for durability. This workhorse is driven by a powerful DC motor that delivers TRUE's signature smooth and quiet acceleration, and proven reliability.
ORTHOPEDIC SHOCK ABSORBING DECK
TRUE’s patented Soft System® offers the most bio-mechanically correct running surface available. Neoprene shock absorbers in the front third of the deck cushion each foot strike, while the back of the deck provides a firmer sensation allowing for a stronger push off with each step.
USER FRIENDLY INTERACTIONS
The PS900 LCD screen and console offers user friendly interactions with features like one-touch quick key and one touch HRC Cruise Control™. The bright, legible display monitors every aspect of your workout, including Speed, Incline, Elapsed Time, Distance, Pace, Time Remaining, METs and Calories.
BUILT TO LAST
Built on a welded steel frame that carries a lifetime warranty. The motor and all other quality components are covered for three years, and labor costs carry a full one-year warranty from the date of purchase.
Key Features and Benefits:
PS900 Treadmill Specifications
|Technical Specifications||Power Source||110V/15A;
220V Option Available
|Cord Length||10' (3.0M)|
|Drive Motor||4 HP DC|
|Incline Motor||1,000 lbs. of thrust|
|Deck||1" (0.8 cm) Medium Density Fiberboard|
|Belt||Siegling Multi-Ply with PVC Coating|
|Rollers||3" (8 cm) with Sealed Bearings|
|Impact System||True Soft System™|
|Frame Construction||Robotically Welded Heavy-Gauge Steel|
|Speed Range||0.5 to 12.0 MPH (0.8 to 19.3 m/H)|
|Incline/Decline Range||0% to 15%|
|Handrail Design||Extended Handrails and Moisture Resistant Grips|
|Contact Heart Rate Monitoring||Yes|
|Wireless Heart Rate Monitoring||Polar® Compatible|
|Available Consoles||7 LCD||Yes|
|Large Straddle Covers||Yes|
|Regulatory Approvals||ETL UL 1647||Yes|
|Extras||Water Bottle Holder||Yes (2)|
|Over Molded Reading Rack/Tablet Holder||Reading Rack Only|
|Physical Specifications||Footprint||82.5"L x 35.5"W (210 cm x 90 cm)|
|Running Surface||60"L x 22"W (152 cm x 56 cm)|
|Machine Weight||302 lbs. (137 kg)|
|Shipping Weight||376 lbs. (171 kg)|
|Maximum User Weight||350 lbs. (159 kg)|
|Step-Up Height||6.25" (16 cm)|
|Portability||2 Front Transport Wheels|
|Warranty||Warranty Type||Commercial (non-dues paying facilities with less than 8 hours of usage per day)|
This item is usually delivered via Common Freight Carrier. Estimated time to ship is 3-5 days.
You accept these terms and conditions by purchasing this item. Call 800-383-9300 if there is a question.
1. A valid phone number is required: Your item(s) will be delivered by a common freight carrier that serves your area because the item you ordered is heavy or oversized. The carrier needs this number to schedule the delivery with you several days before arrival.
2. Delivery usually takes place only on Monday - Friday during business hours. Recipient must be present and a signature is required upon delivery.
3. If you wish to change the delivery address or conditions after the order has shipped, you must contact us directly. You will be responsible for any fees associated with changes.
4. The freight carrier is responsible to bring the packages to the end of the truck only. It is your responsibility to unload the freight from the truck into your home or garage. Drivers do not assist with unpacking or setup. Some freight companies may offer an optional lift gate service to drop the items off on the curb/or inside your home, for an additional charge. Your combined packages are probably over 150lbs., but packages may be taken apart in the truck to ease with unloading. We do not include this fee in the item cost because most customers would prefer do it themselves and save money.
5. It is your responsibility to inspect merchandise prior to delivery agent's departure. If the merchandise appears to be damaged in any way, please note the damage on the freight bill. This will aid in the return/replacement process or you may refuse the delivery. If you choose to return the item after delivery has been accepted, you will be responsible for the return shipping fee.