TRUE LC bikes combine quality materials with smart design for an overall package that is unbeatable in performance and durability. These machines reduce back stress and offer simple programming, making exercise an easy and enjoyable process.
LOOKS GREAT...LASTS LONG
The LC900 walk-through recumbent bike is built on a custom-designed, racetrack-inspired steel frame that is a perfect complement to any exercise facility, especially when combined with other cardio pieces in the PS series. TRUE® uses the most durable materials available in this class and achieves a weight of 186 lbs (54 kg). This will ensure that the LC900 will look good for the long haul.
The LC900 recumbent bike is self-generating and therefore can be placed anywhere in your facility. The 2 stage drive system with Poly-V belts combine for a very smooth and quiet riding experience.
Six pre-programmed workouts including manual, quick start, random, cardio, fat burn and hills provide a variety of training options for users with a wide range of abilities and goals. Programming on the fly allows users to adjust workout settings while using the bike.
ADJUSTABLE, RECLINING SEAT
The TRUE LC900 features a multi-setting, adjustable seat that optimizes range of motion while minimizing pressure on soft tissues. The reclining seat back allows infinite adjustment to fit multiple body types and comfort angles.
BUILT TO LAST
TRUE’s LC900 offers one of the most comprehensive warranties in the industry: a lifetime frame warranty, five years on parts and one year labor coverage. At TRUE we stand behind our products, so you can enjoy years of worry free service
LC900 Recumbent *Specials Available Specifications
|Technical Specifications||Power Source||120V/15A, 220V Option Available|
|Cord Length||12" (3.7M)|
|Drive System||Dual Stage Drive System with Poly-V Belts|
|Crank||1-Piece Forged Steel Crank System with Sealed Bearings|
|Resistance Source||Hybrid Self-Generating Brake|
|Frame Construction||Robotically Welded Heavy-Gauge Steel|
|Pedals||Dual Sided and Weighted with Integrated Ratcheting Strap|
|Seat||Ergonomic Seat Bottom with 25 Settings and Custom Molded, Breathable Seat Back with Infinite Reclining Positions|
|Handlebar Design||Multi-Position with Moisture Resistant Sleeves|
|Contact Heart Rate Monitoring||Yes|
|Wireless Heart Rate Monitoring||Polar® Compatible|
|Available Consoles||2-Window LCD||Yes|
|Safety||Reinforced Walk-Through Design||Yes|
|Regulatory Approvals||ETL UL 1647||Yes|
|Extras||Water Bottle Holder||Yes|
|Over Molded Reading Rack/Tablet Holder||Yes (Reading Rack)|
|Physical Specifications||Footprint||65"L x 30"W (166 cm x 77 cm)|
|Machine Weight||169 lbs (77 kg)|
|Maximum User Weight||350 lbs (159kg)|
|Portability||2 Front Transport Wheels|
|Shipping Weight||221 lbs. (101 kg)|
|Warranty||Warranty||Commercial (non-dues paying facilities with less than 8 hours of usage per day)|
|Headphone Jack, iPod Connector, USB Port||90 Days (Parts, No Labor)|
This item is usually delivered via Common Freight Carrier. Estimated time to ship is 3-5 days.
You accept these terms and conditions by purchasing this item. Call 800-383-9300 if there is a question.
1. A valid phone number is required: Your item(s) will be delivered by a common freight carrier that serves your area because the item you ordered is heavy or oversized. The carrier needs this number to schedule the delivery with you several days before arrival.
2. Delivery usually takes place only on Monday - Friday during business hours. Recipient must be present and a signature is required upon delivery.
3. If you wish to change the delivery address or conditions after the order has shipped, you must contact us directly. You will be responsible for any fees associated with changes.
4. The freight carrier is responsible to bring the packages to the end of the truck only. It is your responsibility to unload the freight from the truck into your home or garage. Drivers do not assist with unpacking or setup. Some freight companies may offer an optional lift gate service to drop the items off on the curb/or inside your home, for an additional charge. Your combined packages are probably over 150lbs., but packages may be taken apart in the truck to ease with unloading. We do not include this fee in the item cost because most customers would prefer do it themselves and save money.
5. It is your responsibility to inspect merchandise prior to delivery agent's departure. If the merchandise appears to be damaged in any way, please note the damage on the freight bill. This will aid in the return/replacement process or you may refuse the delivery. If you choose to return the item after delivery has been accepted, you will be responsible for the return shipping fee.