The LC900 upright bike is built on a custom-designed, racetrack-inspired steel frame that is a perfect complement to any exercise facility. TRUE uses the most durable materials available in this class to ensure the LC900 will look good for the long haul.
TOUR DE FORCE:
Designed for those seeking a realistic cycling experience; the ergonomic design is ideal for all riders and the aero bars provide great leverage for long distance sessions.
BUILT FOR ENDURANCE:
TRUE offers one of the most comprehensive stationary bike warranties in the industry: lifetime frame, three years on parts and three years labor coverage.
PROGRAMMED FOR RESULTS:
Users can choose from a variety of pre-programmed workouts including the new RPM-based Pace SetterTM programs
LC900 Upright *Specials Available Specifications
|Technical Specifications||Power Source||120V/15A, 220V Option Available|
|Cord Length||12' (3.7M|
|Drive System||Dual Stage Drive System with Poly-V Belts|
|Crank||1-Piece Forged Steel Crank System with Sealed Bearings|
|Resistance Source||Hybrid Self-Generating Brake|
|Workload Range||40-400 Watts|
|Frame Construction||Robotically Welded Heavy-Gauge Steel|
|Pedals||Dual Sided and Weighted with Integrated Ratcheting Strap|
|Seat||Ergonomic Seat with 15 Position Settings (Lever Under Seat)|
|Handlebar Design||Multi-Position with Moisture Resistant Sleeves|
|Contact Heart Rate Monitoring||Yes|
|Wireless Heart Rate Monitoring||Polar® Compatible|
|Available Consoles||2-Window LCD||Yes|
|Safety||Low Step Over Height||Yes|
|Regulatory Approvals||ETL UL 1647||Yes|
|Extras||Water Bottle Holder||Yes|
|Over Molded Reading Rack/Tablet Holder||Yes|
|Physical Specifications||Footprint||43"L x 25"W (109 cm x 64 cm)|
|Machine Weight||143 lbs. (65 kg)|
|Shipping Weight||186 lbs. (85 kg)|
|Maximum User Weight||350 lbs. (159 kg)|
|Step-Over Height||18.25" (46 cm)|
|Portability||2 Front Transport Wheels|
|Warranty||Warranty||Commercial (non-dues paying facilities with less than 8 hours of usage per day)|
|Console||5 Years (Touch Screen 3 Years)|
|Headphone Jack, iPod Connector, USB Port||90 Days (Parts, No Labor)|
This item is usually delivered via Common Freight Carrier. Estimated time to ship is 3-5 days.
You accept these terms and conditions by purchasing this item. Call 800-383-9300 if there is a question.
1. A valid phone number is required: Your item(s) will be delivered by a common freight carrier that serves your area because the item you ordered is heavy or oversized. The carrier needs this number to schedule the delivery with you several days before arrival.
2. Delivery usually takes place only on Monday - Friday during business hours. Recipient must be present and a signature is required upon delivery.
3. If you wish to change the delivery address or conditions after the order has shipped, you must contact us directly. You will be responsible for any fees associated with changes.
4. The freight carrier is responsible to bring the packages to the end of the truck only. It is your responsibility to unload the freight from the truck into your home or garage. Drivers do not assist with unpacking or setup. Some freight companies may offer an optional lift gate service to drop the items off on the curb/or inside your home, for an additional charge. Your combined packages are probably over 150lbs., but packages may be taken apart in the truck to ease with unloading. We do not include this fee in the item cost because most customers would prefer do it themselves and save money.
5. It is your responsibility to inspect merchandise prior to delivery agent's departure. If the merchandise appears to be damaged in any way, please note the damage on the freight bill. This will aid in the return/replacement process or you may refuse the delivery. If you choose to return the item after delivery has been accepted, you will be responsible for the return shipping fee.