ENDURANCE IN-HOME LIFETIME WARRANTY
Endurance In-Home Lifetime Warranty
This Lifetime Warranty applies only to the original owner and only extends the warranty to cover the cost of parts repair or replacement and does not include freight charges associated therewith.
- LIFETIME Frame
- LIFETIME Parts
- LIFETIME Electronics
- LIFETIME Wear parts
- 1 YEAR Labor
- Proof of purchase must be demonstrated.
- Labor is covered for a period of one (1) year from date of sale and is not a part of the Lifetime Warranty.
- This warranty does not cover end user maintenance requirements as described in the owner's manual provided with the XTrainer.
- This warranty applies to residential use only, and is void If this product Is used In a non-residential environment.
- This warranty does not cover damage or equipment failure caused by, or resulting from accident, misuse, abuse, improper assembly or installation, non-authorized modification, or failure to provide reasonable and necessary care as outlined in the owner's manual.
- Labor coverage is provided only if the work is done by an authorized Endurance dealer or the Endurance factory. During the labor coverage period, Endurance compensates authorized Endurance dealers for warranty trips within their normal service area to make repairs at the customer's location. You may be charged a travel charge outside the normal service area.
- This warranty will not be extended to any product whose serial number has been removed, altered, or defaced.
- This warranty does not cover service calls made to instruct owners on how to operate this equipment.
- This warranty does not cover customer instruction, installation, set-up, or adjustments.
- User is also responsible for reasonable and necessary maintenance. Reasonable and necessary maintenance includes proper cleaning and lubrication as specified in the owner's manual. Failure to properly clean and lubricate the XTrainer will void this warranty.
- Floor models and demonstration units shall carry a Lifetime Home-Use Warranty on Frame, Parts, Electronics and Wear Items - but will not be covered for any labor charges.
- This warranty is valid only in the United States and Canada.
This warranty protection can be obtained by contacting the authorized dealer from whom you purchased this product, or by contacting Endurance directly:
Endurance Warranty Department
1900 S. Des Plaines Ave.
Forest Park, I L 60130