Body Solid Tools Fitness Bars are ideally suited for a wide range individual or group exercises, physical therapy, aerobics, yoga and Pilates. With durable rubber construction for a secure, comfortable grip and color-coded rubber ends for easily grabbing the right weight (4lb. to 36 lbs.), Body Solid has raised the bar for increasing stability, core strength and endurance in the comfort and convenience of your own home.
You don't need a basement full of awkward barbells and dumbbells to take advantage of the many benefits of traditional weightlifting exercises. With Body Solid Tools Exercise Bars, fitness is always within easy reach, because they can quickly and easily be stored away in a closet. Body Solid gives exercise bars a fresh modern look and user-friendly features:
SKU# Weight Color Grip Dia. Length
- Durable rubber construction is easy to grip and easy to clean.
- Rubber end caps are color-coded by weight, so you can grab just the right weight for your chosen workout.
- Perfect for a variety of personal or group exercises, including physical therapy, aerobics, yoga and Pilates
- Ideal for incrementally resistive exercise programs to increase stability, develop core strength and build endurance.
- Incremental weights between 4lbs and 36lbs. let you vary the intensity of your routines.
- Weight designations are permanently embossed onto end caps, so sweat and cleaning will not wear them off.
BSTFB4 4lbs. Orange 1.00 in. 48.5 in.
BSTFB6 6lbs. Lt. Purple 1.05 in. 48.5 in.
BSTFB9 9lbs. Yellow 1.05 in. 48.5 in.
BSTFB12 12lbs. Green 1.05 in. 48.5 in.
BSTFB15 15bs. Red 1.20 in. 48.5 in.
BSTFB18 18lbs. Blue 1.25 in. 48.5 in.
BSTFB24 24lbs. Dk. Purple 1.50 in. 48.5 in.
BSTFB30 30lbs. Magenta 1.55 in. 59.5 in.
BSTFB36 36lbs. Lt. Grey 1.55 in. 71.5 in.
The Tools You Need for the Physique You Want!
Weight training has been around for centuries, offering benefits that range from core conditioning to building muscle strength to defining and toning a healthy overall physique.
Today, modern exerscience and industry-current manufacturing processes make it possible for you to achieve results in the comfort and convenience of your own home that were once only possible at a professionally outfitted gym.
Body Solid Tools Fitness Bars are a great way to incorporate fitness into your everyday lifestyle. They can be used on their own for a variety of lifting, curling, pressing and stretching exercises, and they are ideal for a variety of group applications like physical therapy, aerobics, yoga and Pilates.
Whether you prefer group exercise or working out on your own, Body Solid Tools Fitness Bars are the ideal companions for a lifetime of strength and fitness.