Body-Solid Seated Leg Extension & Supine Curl
Leg extensions and leg curls are high priority exercises with trainers, bodybuilders, and coaches. These exercises define the front and back of the leg. They strengthen the knees, hamstrings, quadriceps, and glutes. They also serve to protect the knee and joints from stress and injury.
Body-Solid Leg Extension & Curl Machines are engineered with the user in mind. They adjust to fit your body comfortably and position you for optimum exercise posture. Weight plate post is standard size 1" dia. Photo shows optional Olympic Adapter Sleeve, Olympic weight plates, and spring collar.
- Commercial 2"x 3" heavy-gauge steel frame with all-4-side welded construction.
- Fully adjustable for any size user, the recumbent
- DuraFirm™ back pad with hold-down grips can be set to 3 upright positions and 2 supinated positions for traditional leg curls.
- Hold down grips on both back and thigh pads for support and stability.
- DuraFirm™ pads are extra-thick and double stitched for comfort and support.
- Oversize 8" foam rollers pop-pin adjust both vertically and horizontally for a proper fit.
- Wide base eliminates rocking for a solid leg workout.
- Ideal for home and commercial use.
- 31"H x 74"L x 27"W