Leverage safety and stay in control of your workouts! The Body-Solid ProClubLine SCB1000 Smith Machine is the ideal partner for a total body workout in any space-challenged facility.
Counterbalanced to a comfortable 6 pounds, the SBC1000 allows any size user to start with an appropriate amount of resistance, then handles up to 1,000 pounds with ease. Its 0º reverse pitch and silky smooth vertical carriage ensure freedom of biomechanically correct movement as you move safely and efficiently through routines that can include bench press, chest press, military press, squats, lunges, curls, shoulder shrugs and dozens of other muscle-massing exercises.
Oval 11-gauge steel gives the SCB1000 a modern look and fantastic stability. Counterbalances are aesthetically shrouded and protected by gunmetal gray shields. Case hardened rods and club-quality bearings ensure smooth performance at any weight. Add it all up and you've got the perfect smith machine for any facility.
Shown above with optional weight bench
- Super-smooth vertical movement up and down the carriage.
- Safe guided motion to keep you from losing your balance and eliminate the need for a spotter.
- Ergonomically designed oval, 11-gauge steel that gives the SCB1000 a modern look and superior stability.
- Case hardened rods and high quality bearings ensure smooth performance at any weight.
- Six Olympic weight plate storage posts to safely suspend plates off the floor for easy access.
- The perfect full body workout for people who are constantly on the run or unable to get a membership to a gym.
- Assembled Dimensions: 84"H x 50"L x 86"W
The advantages of using the Pro Club Line Counter-Balanced Smith Machine.
A quality Smith machine can be used for any barbell exercise in which the barbell moves vertically up and down, such as the squat or the bench press. Body-Solid's ProClubLine SCB1000 Counter-Balanced Smith Machine capitalizes on state-of-the-art technology and precision engineering to offer an ideal strength-training solution for space challenged facilities such as police and fire departments, military institutions and schools.
Because it cannot fall forwards, backwards or sideways, a Smith machine is considered safer to use than an ordinary barbell. Since the weight does not need to be stabilized, this can allow unstable lifters to lift more weight. It also eliminates the need for a spotter.
Smith machines can be used for a high variety of exercises that any one regular machine would not be able to accommodate. For example, by using an adjustable bench with the SCB1000, you will be able to perform any of the following exercises using the Smith machine:
- Bench Press
- Incline Bench Press
- Decline Bench Press (with adjustable or decline bench)
- Military Press
- Behind the Neck Press
- and many others