The PhysioStep MDX gives you an easy & effective low – impact total body cardio workout and combines a stable & stress free recumbent sitting position, with the smooth and natural feeling of an elliptical. The innovative elliptical stride is incredibly smooth and easy on your joints.
The PhysioStep MDX features a large, oversized comfortable swivel seat that adjusts easily and rotates 90 degrees making this unit the most accessible for people with low mobility. Other features include a low profile walk – through design and ergo – grip handles to work your arm and core muscles. The fully adjustable arms, seat, and seat back accommodate a wide range of users.
The PhysioStep MDX needs to be plugged into an electrical outlet which will then power the display unit. This benefits the de-conditioned and users with special needs. The oversized large LCD display provides all your workout information in a clear and easy to read format. The PhysioStep MDX is designed to benefit a wide range of users from the physically fit to the physically challenged. Built with high quality commercial components and available at an affordable price.
- Display: High Resolution Backlit Blue LCD Display with 8 Data Windows Plus a Brickyard Display
- Programs: 12 programs ; Manual, Rolling Hills, Peak, Plateau, Mountain Climb, Hill Interval, Strength Interval, Fat Burn HRC, Cardio HRC, Custom 1 and Custom 2
- Feedback: Speed, Time, Distance, Pulse, RPM, Watts, Calories, Workout Levels '16'
- Heart Rate: Built in receiver compatible with Polar and other manufacturers. *chest belt not included
- Swivel Seat: Seat swivels and rotates 90 degrees for easy access
- Resistance System: Commercial Computer – Controlled ECB
- True Recumbent Elliptical Stride: Yes
- Power: AC Power – 110V
- Resistance Levels: 16
- True Recumbent Elliptical Stride : Yes
- Arm System: Multi-Position Ergo Grip Handles, Synchronized Motion with the legs
- Seat Rail: Extruded Aluminum with indexed adjustments – 15 positions
- Pedals: Oversized Pedal platforms with sure–grip diamond plate texture & foot straps
- Commercial Grade Quality
- Compact Dimensions: 48 inches L
- (60" at full extension) x 32 inches W x 44 inches H
- Unit Weight: 209 lbs
- Maximum User Weight: 350 lbs
- Lifetime on the frame; 3 years on mechanical and electronic parts, 1 year for labor.