The Body-Solid G6B was rated a Consumer Guide® Best Buy
Similar to the G2B, it has the Bi-Angular Press Arms but adds the Perfect Pec™ Station and other feature upgrades. In addition to the In-Home warranty, this gym carries the Body-Solid Light Commerical Warranty.
210lb. Selectorized Weight Stack: Upgradable to a 260lb. stack
Bi-Angular® Converging Press Arms: Guides you through the optimal range of motion while applying resistance from two directions. The smooth, multi-directional resistance increases muscle interaction by 25% over standard press arms. In addition, the pressing motion feels closer to free weights than a home gym.
Perfect Pec™ Station: Equipped with swivel arms, adjustable range of motion, and designed for both unilateral and bilateral movements so you can get the maximum stretch for deep muscle toning, and the most incredible upper body development possible.
SmoothGlide Bearing System™: Glides you friction free through the leg developer station with a biomechanically accurate pivot point
Integrated Leg Developer CAM: Prevents resistance drop-off at the end of the exercise movement and provides consistent resistance throughout full range of motion.
Leg Extension Cuffs: Self-aligning and contoured, they automatically adjust throughout the exercise movement
Gas-Assisted Seat Post: The telescoping chrome plated post will adjust easily and smoothly.
Flip Up Seated Row Foot Plate: Stabilizes your body when using heavy resistance
Heavy Duty - Light Commercial Warranty
Note: Some photos may show aluminum pulleys and other options not included with the base model
- Dimensions: 85"L x 50"W x 83½"H (215cm x 127cm x 212cm)
- Live Working Area: 85"L x 84"W x 83½"H (215cm x 213cm x 212cm)
- Product Weight: 595lbs
These features come standard on all G-Series Multi-Gyms:
- DuraFirm™ pads with lumbar support provide ultimate comfort and prevent lower back strain.
- Heavy duty 12-gauge steel construction provides ultimate strength, function and durability.
- Easy to use, space saving, no-cable-change design.
- Telescoping, chrome plated seat post for quick, smooth adjustments and proper body positioning
- Tough, durable, electrostatically applied powder coat finish ensures against scratching, chipping and peeling.
- 2,200 lb. tension strength, military spec, steel aircraft cables with nylon sheath provide durability and low maintenance.
- 4½" pulleys are impact resistant fiberglass reinforced nylon with precision machined steel ball bearings for prolonged cable life, smooth movement and maximum durability.
- All stations feature self-lubricating bronze bushings with biomechanically accurate pivot points for friction-free shaft rotation.
- Body-Solid In-Home Life Warranty. Cover everything forever. The Best Warranty in the Industry.
G6B Gym Stations and Basic Exercises
Download the G6B Exercise Chart
- Press Arm
Chest Press, Chest Mid-Row, Back Hyperextension, Incline Press
- Perfect Pec™ Station
Pectoral and Rear Deltoid development
- High Pulley
Lat Pulldown, Triceps Pressdown
- Mid Pulley
Resistance Ab Crunch, Tricpes Extension, Lateral Fly
- Low Pulley
Biceps Curl, Seated Row, Oblique Bend, Leg Adduction & Abduction, Upright Row, Lateral Deltoid Raise
- Leg Developer
Leg Extension, Leg Curl
- Optional Leg Press Station
- Optional Thigh Station
- Optional Cable Column Station
Lat bar, Straight bar, Ankle Strap, Ab/Triceps Strap, Body-Solid Total Body Workout™ DVD, Full-size exercise chart