FREE Inversion Table with Gym Purchase! #BFINVER10. Limited Time Offer
(Table will be added to your order after purchase)
This unit does all the basic exercises without any features you don't want to pay more for, while still getting all the benefits of a Body-Solid brand product. With the smallest footprint of any Body-Solid home gym, you can fit this gym almost anywhere- it is ideal for someone without the luxury of having an entire basement for their gym.
160lb. Selectorized Weight Stack
Traditional Biomechanically Press Bar: Designed for maximum chest concentration and muscle development
Special Footplate & Lower Pulley: The plate stabilizes your body when using heavy resistance, and this lower pulley is off to the side, rather than in front of the leg developer.
Note: Product photos above may show aluminum pulleys and other options not included with the base model.
- Floor Space Dimensions: 56"L x 47"W x 84"H (142cm x 120cm x 213cm)
- Live Working Area: 73"L x 47"W x 84"H (186cm x 120cm x 213cm)
- Product Weight: 315lbs
These features come standard on all G-Series Multi-Gyms:
- DuraFirm™ pads with lumbar support provide ultimate comfort and prevent lower back strain.
- Heavy duty 12-gauge steel construction provides ultimate strength, function and durability.
- Easy to use, space saving, no-cable-change design.
- Telescoping, chrome plated seat post for quick, smooth adjustments and proper body positioning
- Tough, durable, electrostatically applied powder coat finish ensures against scratching, chipping and peeling.
- 2,200 lb. tension strength, military spec, steel aircraft cables with nylon sheath provide durability and low maintenance.
- 4½" pulleys are impact resistant fiberglass reinforced nylon with precision machined steel ball bearings for prolonged cable life, smooth movement and maximum durability.
- All stations feature self-lubricating bronze bushings with biomechanically accurate pivot points for friction-free shaft rotation.
- Body-Solid In-Home Life Warranty. Cover everything forever. The Best Warranty in the Industry.
Gym Stations and Basic Exercises Download the G1S Exercise Chart (PDF)
- Press Arm
Chest Press, Chest Mid-Row, Back Hyperextension, Incline Press
- High Pulley
Lat Pulldown, Triceps Pressdown
- Mid Pulley
Resistance Ab Crunch, Tricpes Extension, Lateral Fly
- Low Pulley
Biceps Curl, Seated Row, Oblique Bend, Leg Adduction & Abduction, Upright Row, Lateral Deltoid Raise
- Leg Developer
Leg Extension, Leg Curl
Lat bar, Straight bar, Ankle Strap, Ab/Triceps Strap, Body-Solid Total Body Workout™ DVD, Full-size exercise chart