- Anyone on a budget that needs a total body workout that takes up very little space.
- The beginner. Don't be intimidated by the name. The CrossCore180® also has a gentle side for those who need it. Because you use your own bodyweight, adjusting the resistance on most exercises is as simple as moving your feet backward or forward. You are able to start with little to no resistance and increase in "micro increments" at your own pace.
- Rehabilitation patients. Since the CrossCore180® allows for little or no resistance on many exercises, it may be just what the doctor ordered to get you up and just simply moving around until more resistance via your body weight can eventually come into play. The CrossCore180® is also a great stretching tool.
- Persons with disabilities. If you use a wheelchair, the CrossCore180® may be the affordable and space efficient way for you to start strengthening that upper body again. Many simple exercises can be performed right from a wheelchair. The adjustable strap and portability makes this a very wheelchair friendly solution. Counter weights and resistance bands can be attached to one side giving you endless possibilities and capabilities.
- Outdoor training enthusiasts. Strap the CrossCore180® to any sturdy point of attachment such as a pole, beam, tree branch or any place you desire.
- Sports related training of all kinds. The CrossCore180® is non sport specific and will make you more flexible, stronger and will greatly improve balance and core strength. If you want to excel in what you do, the CrossCore180 can greatly help you break through your plateaus.
- Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, Coast Guard and Special Ops. The CrossCore180® is rugged, light weight, compact and an extremely effective tool for the entire body that only requires the users body weight. It is made in the USA with only top quality and extremely strong components. Overall weight capacity is approx. 1,000 lbs.
- Group Training Facilities. The CrossCore180 can be set up quickly to use in any mobile or permanent group training facility.
- High Schools and Colleges. The CrossCore180 will teach your students the importance of using proper form while working out, flexibility and the importance of a strong core. Since only body weight is used, the CrossCore180 is a very safe supplement or alternative to traditional weightlifting programs. The CrossCore180 is currently being used by the entire coaching staff at UCLA and has received rave reviews from them and their students. It has now become a very important implementation into their training routines.
- Those of you who support American Made products. The CrossCore180® is Proudly Made In The USA.
CrossCore® Rotational Bodyweight Training™ for bodybuilding, strength training, cardio training and performance training.
CrossCore® Rotational Bodyweight Trainers™ are only limited by your imagination. If your goal is to gain strength and lean muscle mass then stick with the basic isolation exercises such as chest presses, back rows, bicep curls, tricep presses, squats, hamstring curls and calf raises. CrossCore® provides resistance based on body angle. The more angle involved in an exercise the more resistance that is provided. Most people can easily find an angle suitable to allow them to blast out 6-10 reps per set. As an added bonus, the CrossCore® can also utilize other forms of resistance for isolation exercises such as kettlebells, dumbbells, weight plates, or just about anything else that can be safely attached.
Cardio training on the CrossCore® Rotational Bodyweight Trainer™ can be performed by taking less of an angle during exercises so that a higher rep range can be achieved. For best cardio results do multiple CrossCore® exercise in a circuit for time intervals of 30 seconds per exercise to start. Start with about 4-6 main exercises with no rest between each and then take a one minute break after the last exercise is complete. Then repeat the circuit again if you are able to do so. For added versatility the user can add other fitness equipment into their circuit training regime such as plyo boxes, heavy ropes, sandbags and more.
CrossCore® allows you to performance train for any sport or occupation, such as first responder, like no other product on the planet. It’s patented rotational pulley system allows unmatched versatility and encourages the body to move in all three planes of motion without any restrictions whatsoever. This means exercises that mimic the same moves in the users sport or occupation can now be performed in training for optimal performance on game day or when it counts out on the streets.
For more information on CrossCore® Rotational Bodyweight Training™ for any kind of training, please visit www.crosscore-usa.com