Landice L8 Treadmill - Pro Sport Panel
Designed for serious runners who really need to stretch out, the Landice L8 treadmill offers the most spacious running surface in the industry. With a 22-inch wide by 63-inch long running surface, the L8 is ideal for runners over 6 feet tall, marathoners, triathletes, and competitive runners who want the added space to simulate a true outdoor training experience.
Pro Sport Control Panel
The Pro Sports Control Panel combines a versatile liquid crystal display (LCD) with a variety of program options, numeric keypad for quick data entry, contact heart rate and a wireless-chest strap to monitor your heart-rate. These features offer an exciting and fun workout so you can reach your fitness goals.
L8 Treadmill Highlights
- State-of-the-art Graphics: The Pro Sports panel features the same two-color, easy-to-read displays as the Cardio Control Panel, but without the heart-rate control programs and display.
- Numeric keypad with express speed and incline keys
- 5 Built-in programs with variable time, speed and elevation
- 5 User-defined programs
- Displays data in English or metric configurations
- Contact heart-rate and wireless-chest-strap heart-rate monitoring system
Soft styling enables the L8 treadmill to blend into any environment, but don't be fooled by its refined looks and whisper-quiet operations. The L8 treadmill features a four-horsepower continuous-duty drive motor ranging in speed from 0.5 to 12.0 mph. The rust-free aluminum frame contains a 1-inch thick, maintenance-free reversible deck, capable of reaching a 15% elevation.
The Landice Control Center comes standard on the L8 Treadmill. Included is an integrated reading/accessory rack; a personal cooling fan; and a convenient water bottle holder. Check out our additional items that will enhance your workout in the console image.
VFX Shock Absorption System
Landice is the industry leader in treadmill shock absorption. Our VFX Shock Absorption System is based on medical research to provide optimum comfort, smoothness and reliability while reducing the risk of injury. Five-times softer than grass, it is designed for runners and walkers seeking significant impact reduction.
Additional Features and Specs
- 4 HP continuous duty drive motor
- 1000 pound-thrust elevation motor
- Rust-free aluminum frame
- Cast aluminum side rails and end-caps
- 3 1/2" diameter, 22-pound steel rollers
- 1-inch thick reversible deck
- 35" x 83" footprint
- Shipping weight: 435 pounds
- Voltage: 110 VAC, 60Hz, 15A
- Choice of four control panels
- 0.5 to 12.0 mph speed range
- 15% grade electric elevation
- 22" x 63" running area
- 500 pound user weight capacity
Landice Vision System
Turn your Landice equipment into an entertainment center with the Landice Vision System (LVS). Our 19" Widescreen HDTV LCD screen comes with HDMI or Coax inputs and a VESA-D Bracket for easy mounting. The Broadcastvision controller will provide sound, headphone jack and volume controls. To operate the Cable/Satellite Receiver boxes it will require the remote specific to the cable provider. Watch your favorite shows while you workout. The LVS carries a 2 year parts warranty from Broadcastvision Entertainment.
VESA-D Mounting Bracket
Mount your own TV or computer monitor with our optional VESA-D bracket. Accepts up to 19-inch VESA-D 75/100 compatible flat screen computers, computer monitors, and TV's. This option has a 1-year warranty.
Orthopedic Shock System
The Orthopedic Shock Absorption System provides the ultimate reduction of impact on joints and knees, and is seven-times softer than running on grass. This system is covered by the Landice Lifetime Warranty.