Endurance TF3i Folding Treadmill
The solidly built Endurance T3 Treadmill has many features you would expect to find in a much more expensive machine. It is an ideal choice for cost-conscious people focused on getting a top cardio workout in the comfort and convenience of their own homes. It is designed to help you achieve your fitness goals and provide many years of reliable service and challenging, flexible programs.
6 pre-programmed fitness courses have been developed by professional trainers and fitness experts to deliver superior cardiovascular workouts and fast results. To further complement your workout, the console of the Endurance T3 provides you with constant motivating feedback for elevation, time, distance, speed and calories burned.
- Foldaway Convenience. An easy to use foot release, assisted folding mechanism and sturdy mobile transport wheels enable you to roll the Endurance TF3i to a convenient corner or out-of-the-way area of your home. Folded: 31.5"w x 37"l x 61.5"h
- Rigid Steel Frame Construction. Heavy-duty 2" x 3" and 2" by 4" steel frame construction delivers a rock-solid platform for hardcore cardio workouts. The Endurance T3 is built to withstand constant pounding and jarring.
- Quiet Performance. The Endurance Poly-V Belt Drive System delivers an amazingly quiet workout experience, allowing you to watch TV or read a book without being distracted by machine noise.
- Extra Thick and Durable Tread Belt. Multi-ply tread belts are fusion-seamed for strength, flexibility and smooth travel over the phenolic deck. Unlike other brands, Endurance tread belts are guaranteed for life.
- Lifetime Guarantee Tread Belt and Shock Absorbent, Low Maintenance Deck. Unlike other brands, Endurance tread belts are guaranteed for life. Plus, our ultra low maintenance phenolic deck employs a SRS (Suspended Running Surface) design supported by a multi-point shock absorption system. What this means is that your knees, hips, ankles and feet will feel comfortable, even during long marathon sessions.
- Powerful 2.2 HP Continuous Duty, 6.6 Peak Duty Motor. Endurance motors are designed to exceed horsepower and performance standards for home-use treadmills. Each motor is protected by P.W.M. (Pulse Width Modulation) technology and air-cooled for efficient performance. The integrated circuit breaker protects the motor and control boards from power surges.
- Bright LED Displays let you monitor your running track and provide you with constant feedback on your workout, including heart rate, elevation, time, distance, speed and calories burned.
- Large Diameter Crowned Rollers. Casehardened steel rollers feature a large diameter design with a wide-radius crown to drastically decrease wear, substantially increase surface contact and provide superior belt tracking.
- Safety Key Stop System. Endurance treadmills will only operate when the safety key is engaged on the control panel. This gives you the ability to instantly shut down operation if you need to.
- Programs: Fat Burn, Interval, Cardiovascular, and Endurance
- Feedback: Elevation, Time, Distance,Speed, and Calories
- Heart Rate Technology: Contact Heart Rate Monitor
- Cool Down Mode: n/a
- Display: 3-Window LED + Running Track
- Heart Rate Monitor: n/a
- Safety Key Stop System: yes
- Accessory Holder: Water Bottle
- Speed: .5 to 10 mph
- Elevation: 0% to 12%
- Motor: 2.2 HP Continuous Duty, 6.6 HP Peak Duty
- Motor Control: Heavy Duty P.W.M.
- Deck: 18mm pre-waxed phenolic
- Shock Absorption: 6-point deck suspension
- Running Area: 18" x 50"
- Frame: Heavy-Gauge welded steel with textured powder coat finish.
- Rollers: Extra-large 2" Crowned
- Deck: 18mm pre-waxed phenolic
- Treadbelt: High Density 2-ply urethane
- Floor Space: 31"W x 63.5"D x 54"H
- Folded Dimensions: 31.5"w x 37"l x 61.5"h
- Max User Weight: 275 lbs.
- Power Requirements: 120V US
Products Related to this Item
Retail Price: $49.99
Outlet Price: $31.20
Sale Price: $31.20
Retail Price: $99.00
Sale Price: $89.00
Retail Price: $179.00
Sale Price: $159.00