Landice L8 Treadmill LTD - Executive Panel
As part of the Limited series of treadmills, the L8 is engineered for facilities where usage is 5 hours or less a day in a non-dues paying facility. The L8 LTD Treadmill provides a longer and wider running surface for the more serious user, with a 22” x 63” running surface.
Cardio Control Panel
The Executive Control Panel features a 9” screen and 800x480 graphics capabilities designed to keep you entertained and engaged no matter what level of exercise you do. Navigate intuitively with a touch of the hand. Swipe left, right, up and down to reach various programs, profiles and screens. Tap the home icon and return to the main menu to see all your workout options and settings.
- Stay Motivated and Moving: View multiple colorful, motivational screens with customizable exercise statistics to energize your workout.
- Workout Feedback: Time, Heart Rate, Distance, Calories, Calories/HR, METs, Incline, Speed, Pace, Lap Time, Laps, Clock, Zone Time, Average Pulse, Pulse, Altitude, Climb Rates
- 5 Road Screens: City, Beach, Desert, Lake, Mountain
- 1 Track
- 6 Climbing Landmarks: Statue of Liberty, Washington Monument, Seattle Space Needle, Eiffel Tower, Empire State Building, Freedom Tower
- 5 Built-in: Intermediate, Advanced, Interval, Fat Burn, Endurance
- 5 User-defined programs (residential models only)
- 6 Fitness: Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, Firefighter, Balke
- 3 Goal Program: Distance, Time, Calories
- Express Speed and Incline keys
- 5 Race Programs: ½, Mile, 2 Miles, 5K, 10K
- 2 Heart Rate Programs: Heart Rate Control, Interval Heart Rate Control
- 5 Individual User Setups (residential models only)
- 5 Individual User Heart Rate Control Setups (residential models only)
- Interactive contact heart rate and wireless-chest-strap heart-rate monitoring system
- Displays data in English or Metric configurations
- Bluetooth connectivity
L8 LTD Treadmill Highlights
The L8 LTD treadmill features a four-horsepower continuous-duty drive motor ranging in speed from 0.5 to 12.0 mph. The rust-free aluminum frame contains a 1-inch thick reversible deck, capable of reaching a 15% elevation.
The Landice Control Center comes standard on the L8 LTD Treadmill. Included is an integrated reading/accessory rack; a personal cooling fan; and a convenient water bottle holder. Check out our additional items that will enhance your workout in the console image.
VFX Shock Absorption System
Landice is the industry leader in treadmill shock absorption. Our VFX Shock Absorption System is based on medical research to provide optimum comfort, smoothness and reliability while reducing the risk of injury. Five-times softer than grass, it is designed for runners and walkers seeking significant impact reduction.
Additional Features and Specs
- 4 HP continuous duty drive motor
- 1000 pound-thrust elevation motor
- Rust-free aluminum frame
- Cast aluminum side rails and end-caps
- 3 1/2" diameter, 22-pound steel rollers
- 1-inch thick reversible deck
- 35" x 83" footprint
- Shipping weight: 435 pounds
- Voltage: 110 VAC, 60Hz, 15A
- Choice of four control panels
- 0.5 to 12.0 mph speed range
- 15% grade electric elevation
- 22" x 63" running area
- 500 pound user weight capacity
Landice Vision System
Turn your Landice equipment into an entertainment center with the Landice Vision System (LVS). Our 19" Widescreen HDTV LCD screen comes with HDMI or Coax inputs and a VESA-D Bracket for easy mounting. The Broadcastvision controller will provide sound, headphone jack and volume controls. To operate the Cable/Satellite Receiver boxes it will require the remote specific to the cable provider. Watch your favorite shows while you workout. The LVS carries a 2 year parts warranty from Broadcastvision Entertainment.
VESA-D Mounting Bracket
Mount your own TV or computer monitor with our optional VESA-D bracket. Accepts up to 19-inch VESA-D 75/100 compatible flat screen computers, computer monitors, and TV's. This option has a 1-year warranty.