Landice L9 Treadmill CLUB - Pro Sport Panel
For the most demanding settings, the L9 Club is the highest-quality treadmill available anywhere. Engineered for the serious runner, its large 22" x 63" running surface, thick 3 ½” steel rollers and up to 500 pound user weight capacity will handle even the harshest institutional needs.
Pro Sport Control Panel
The Pro Sports Control Panel combines a versatile liquid crystal display (LCD) with a variety of program options, numeric keypad for quick data entry, contact heart rate and a wireless-chest strap to monitor your heart-rate. These features offer an exciting and fun workout so you can reach your fitness goals.
L9 Club Treadmill Features
- State-of-the-art Graphics: The Pro Sports panel features the same two-color, easy-to-read displays as the Cardio Control Panel, but without the heart-rate control programs and display.
- Numeric keypad with express speed and incline keys
- 5 Built-in programs with variable time, speed and elevation
- 5 User-defined programs
- Displays data in English or metric configurations
- Contact heart-rate and wireless-chest-strap heart-rate monitoring system
Engineered for the serious runner using the latest technology, uncompromised materials, and old-fashioned American craftsmanship, the Landice L9 Club Treadmill delivers the superior features and dependability that today's high-volume health clubs demand.
The L9 Club treadmill features a four-horsepower continuous-duty drive motor ranging in speed from 0.5 to 11.0 mph. The rust-free aluminum frame contains a 1-inch thick reversible deck capable of reaching a 15% elevation.
The Landice Control Center
The Landice Control Center comes standard on the L9 Club Treadmill. Included is an integrated reading/accessory rack; a personal cooling fan; and a convenient water bottle holder. Check out our additional items that will enhance your workout in the console image.
VFX Shock Absorption System
Landice is the industry leader in treadmill shock absorption. Our VFX Shock Absorption System is based on medical research to provide optimum comfort, smoothness and reliability while reducing the risk of injury. Five-times softer than grass, it is designed for runners and walkers seeking significant impact reduction.
- 4 HP continuous duty drive motor
- 1000 pound-thrust elevation motor
- Rust-free aluminum frame
- Cast aluminum side rails and end-caps
- 3 1/2" diameter, 22-pound steel rollers
- 1-inch thick, maintenance-free reversible deck
- 35" x 83" footprint
- Shipping weight: 435 pounds
- Voltage: 220 VAC, 60 Hz, 15A (standard) 110 VAC, 60Hz, 15A (optional)
- Choice of four control panels
- 0.5 to 11.0 mph speed range
- 15% grade electric elevation
- 22" x 63" running area
- 500 pound user weight capacity
Landice Vision System
Turn your Landice equipment into an entertainment center with the Landice Vision System (LVS). Our 19" Widescreen HDTV LCD screen comes with HDMI or Coax inputs and a VESA-D Bracket for easy mounting. The Broadcastvision controller will provide sound, headphone jack and volume controls. To operate the Cable/Satellite Receiver boxes it will require the remote specific to the cable provider. Watch your favorite shows while you workout. The LVS carries a 2 year parts warranty from Broadcastvision Entertainment.
VESA-D Mounting Bracket
Mount your own TV or computer monitor with our optional VESA-D bracket. Accepts up to 19-inch VESA-D 75/100 compatible flat screen computers, computer monitors, and TV's. This option has a 1-year warranty.