Schwinn A.C. Sport™ Indoor Cycle
The entry-level model in Schwinn's A.C. series, the A.C. Sport indoor cycle trainer delivers the real-life cycling feel of an outdoor bike but in a controlled, hard-pedaling indoor environment. The A.C. Sport is equipped with Virtual Contact resistance technology, an innovative system that employs magnets and an aluminum disk to generate resistance. This not only creates a tough, high-energy workout, but it also keeps the brake system from wearing out, helping the trainer hold up to long-term use. Furthermore, the chain-drive system and extra-large flywheel make it possible to adjust the resistance levels in continuous increments, making the pedaling feel smooth and authentic, just like riding on an undulating hill. And riders will love the dual-density saddle, which is fixed in some areas and flexible in others. This creates the ideal combination of comfort and stability, especially in conjunction with the horizontal and vertical seat adjustment.
- Double-link pedals - SPD/toe-clip combination (Triple Link™ pedals also available)
- Zinc-plated, powder-coated steel frame construction – years of corrosion-resistant performance s
- Chain drive - authentic bike feel and easy maintenance.
- Virtual Contact™ Magnetic Resistance provides consistent, maintenance-free resistance that won't wear or change over time.
- Schwinn Performance Handlebars include 3-position fore-aft adjustment and dual oversized water bottle holders.
- SchwinnFit™ Rider Fit System enables quick, simple and CORRECT rider set-up with 3-position fore-aft adjustments and 1/2 inch increment height adjustments.
- Compatible with the Mpower Consoles
- Product Dimensions: 48in H x 43in L x 20in W
- Product Weight: 126 lbs
- Max. User Weight: 300 lbs
- Frame Finish: Zinc-plated Steel Frame Construction
- Frame Color: Deep Silver
- Seat Slider, Handlebars and Hardware Materials: Solid stainless steel slider and posts
- Drive System: Chain drive using forged steel crank and ISIS oversized bottom bracket
- Smart Release™: Yes
- User Compatible Size Range: Typically 4ft 11in to 6ft 8in tall
- MPower™ Console Compatible: Yes
- Frame: 10 years (5 years corrosion)
- Mechanical parts (drive mechanism, braking system, cranks): 2 years
- Labor: 1 year
- Wear items (saddle, pedals): 6 months