Packed with all of the best-in-class features of Schwinn’s top tier indoor bikes, the new AC Power bikes take your Authentic Cycling riding experience to a whole new level with the amazingly accurate 4iiii® crank arm powermeter, the new Echelon2G console, and a built in generator, preventing the continuous need to replace batteries.
Several years ago, a company named Gates introduced a concept never before seen on outdoor bikes – a belt drive that performed like a chain. Their innovative system – called Carbon Drive™ – features a carbon fiber reinforced belt with teeth for maximum durability and true bike performance. Over time, this has transitioned from a novelty system to a mainstream solution used on hundreds of outdoor bike models today.
- Customizable options available with frame paint, personally branded decals, and accessories
- Carbon Blue™ durable toothed drive train provides an Authentic Cycling experience
- Magnetic Resistance Brake for zero drive train maintenance
- 4iiii® crank arm powermeter delivers accurate strain gauge power feedback to help riders train harder and smarter.
- On-board generator powers Echelon2G Console without batteries
- Morse Taper pedals for increased durability and reliability
- Performance Plus™ handlebars ergonomically designed for reduced hand pressure in
- performance positions
- Schwinn® Fit System enables versatile seat and handlebar adjustments for refined positioning
- Frame Finish – Powder Coated Aluminum
- Seat Slider and handlebar materials – Aluminum
- W: 21 IN (53 CM)
- L: 42 IN (107 CM)
- H: 51 IN (130 CM)
- MAX PRODUCT LENGTH: 54 IN (137 CM)
- MAX USER WEIGHT: 350 LBS (159 KG)
- PRODUCT WEIGHT: 110 LBS (50 KG)
- SHIPPING WEIGHT: 113 LBS (52 KG)