Michael Blauner is one of the most prominent personal trainers in New Jersey. Read how Body-Solid and the Series 7 Smith Machine has influenced his training and why he recommends it in a number of his client’s home gyms.
Blog Link: http://blog.bodysolid.com/2018/02/personal-trainer-michael-blauner-new-jersey/
The Series 7 Smith Machine. Set to a 7-degree reversed pitch, the Series 7 allows natural upper and lower body movements for maximum muscle interaction; a feature not found in the traditional Smith Machine. User safety is provided by 20 cross-member lock-out points that are accessible with a simple 15-degree rotation of the bar, eliminating the need for a spotter. For those exercises that demand freeweight movement, the 14-position gunrack with 17" extra heavy-duty safeties is also set to a 7-degree reversed pitch providing convenient lift-off points and predictable racking.
The Series 7 works great with any bench for intense chest and shoulder routines. Add the optional Selectorized Lat Attachment for high and low cable exercises, lat pulldowns, triceps pressdowns, cable crossovers and much much more! The Body-Solid Series 7 Smith Machine is the product of advanced biomechanical design, superior structural engineering and meticulous quality standards. It is a collection of the best benefits the Smith Machine, Half-Cage and Multi-station Gyms have to offer and its backed by the best warranty in the industry. Olympic style plates only. Photos may show optional weight plates, attachments, barbells, all sold seperately.
- Precise 7° angle Smith Machine combined with 7° angle freeweight barbell workout center designed for natural upper and lower body exercise movements
- Linear ball bearing Smith system with 20 crossmember lock-out points for a safe, solid stop at any point in your workout routine
- Freeweight gunrack system with 14 lift-off and racking positions for ultimate versatility, safety and control
- Large diameter Smith Bar responds quickly, is easy to control and weighs only 25 Lbs. It's ideal for amateurs or professionals
- Heavy-duty all-4-side welded 11 gauge and 12 gauge 2"x3" mainframe steel construction with a safe, solid 4-point stance for maximum stability
- Includes incredibly strong, adjustable safeties for both the Smith system and the freeweight barbell workout center.
- Six Olympic weight plate storage posts safely suspend plates off the floor for easy access
- Olympic Bar holder mounted to the frame stores your bar without obstructing any exercise movements
- 56" L x 70" W x 83" H, 276 lbs
Series 7 Smith Machine Options
- Lat Attachment with Weight Stack
- Pec Dec Attachment (Requires Lat Attachment)
- Aluminum Pulley Upgrade Kit
- Pull Up Bar
- The Pull Up Bar is not compatible with the Lat Attachment
Freight LTL Shipping
FitnessFactory.com offers LTL (Less than truckload) freight shipping on most orders over 150 lbs.
- Extended handling time of 2-5 business days
- Delivery requires an appointment, and signature upon delivery
- Delivery takes place MONDAY-FRIDAY, during business hours
- Cancellation: To cancel your order without incurring fees, you must cancel within 24 hours of your order. Requests outside of the 24 hour window may not be possible if the item has already shipped.
- Call 800-383-9300 for questions about shipping
Review full Freight LTL terms