Body-Solid's LVLE Leverage Leg Extension boasts a solid 2" x 3" 11-gauge steel mainframe, with an electrostatically applied metallic silver powder coat paint finish. The foot roller is adjustable to accommodate different leg lengths and start position. The LVLE Leverage Leg Extension features a direct link movement arm design that enhances smooth and continuous range of motion for advanced biomechanics. Among it's other features are gas assist back pad adjustment, sealed bearing pivot points, and durable double-stitched upholstery.
- 2" x 3" 11 gauge steel mainframe
- Electrostatically applied powder coat paint finish, metallic silver
- Durable double stitched upholstery
- Sealed bearing pivot points
- Direct link movement arm design enhances smooth and continuous range of motion
- Adjustable foot roller to accommodate different leg lengths and start position
- Gas assist back pad adjustment
- Weight plate holders for plate storage
- Lifetime Home Warranty
- Full Commercial Warranty
- 68" L x 47" W x 40" H, 157 lbs.
*Olympic weight plates not included