Add a Full Body Cardio Workout to Your Strength Machine
BodyCraft Power Row Attachment with HFT Speed Trainer
Power Bands Provide up to 25 lbs. of Progressive Resistance!
The Bodycraft Power Row
Convert Your Strength Machine into a Power Rowing Machine!
The Bodycraft Power Row was designed to take your Seated Cable Row to the next level! By incorporating a moving seat to your existing low cable you get the added benefit of strengthening and conditioning most major muscle groups in the lower and upper body virtually impact-free. It allows for faster and smoother reps for an increased cardiovascular workout.
- Travel: 40″ of seat travel will accommodate users up to 6’6″
- Seat: Contoured comfort seat with heavy duty roller bearings
- Foot Hold: Fixed Steel Footrest with velcro foot straps
- Track: Heavy duty Steel Beam Mono-Rail
- Support Legs: Steel leg with End Caps to protect your floor and prevent movement
- Finish powder coated steel
- Unit floor dimensions 69.6″L x 20″W x 12.6″H (177cm L x 50cm W x 31.5cm H)
- Seat height 10.5″ – 12.6″ (26.25 – 31.5cm)
- Seat travel 40″ (100cm)
- User Height up to about 6’6″ (195cm)
- Maximum user weight 350lbs (159kgs)
- Box dimensions 56″ x 16″ x 6″ – Ships Ground
- Boxed weight 40lb 18.2kgs
- Unit weight 34lb 15.4kgs
- Residential Lifetime Frame, 3 years parts.
- Commercial 10 Years Frame, 1-year parts (light commercial use only)
HFT Speed Trainer
The Speed Trainer provides new and exciting varieties of strength training exercises that could not be performed without it. Mix up your routine by combining progressive resistance and speed training with traditional functional training. The Speed Trainer allows for quick intense sports specific movements like boxing and golf swings without weight-stack/cable slack. The ultimate HFT upgrade? We think so!
- Perform A New Variety Of New Exercises Like High Speed exercises such as Boxing, Full Intensity Golf Swings, or Intense Movements such as Power Cleans on the HFT
- Eliminates Cables And Weight Stack Temporarily Losing Tension During High Speed Movements.
- Power Bands 8 Total Power Bands. Each Pair = Up to 25lbs of Progressive Resistance (100lbs total when used on one weight stack) (50lbs for each weight stack total when using two stacks)
- Magnetic Storage Power Bands Can Be Stored Magnetically To The HFT Frame When Not In Use
- Carabiner Clips On Power Bands for Easy On and Off
- Easy & Fast Installation To Your Existing HFT
- 2 Powder Coated Speed Trainer Top Plates
- 8 Total Power Bands w/ Carabiner Clips and Magnetic Storage
- A Pair (2) Power Bands Provides up to 25lbs of Progressive Resistance (100lbs Total)
- 4 Lower Connecting Brackets
- Only Fits HFT Functional Trainers
- Lifetime Frame – (Top Plate and Brackets)
- 1 Year Power Bands