The Body-Solid Fusion 600 modular multi-station home gym offers a state-of-the-art traditional and functional training regimen in the comfort and convenience of your own home gym. Designed to adapt to your space and workout needs, this home workout machine configures according to your specifications to offer you the option of more than 60 exercises. A gas-assist telescoping seat with multiple position cushion ensures comfort and adjustability for users of any size.
The F600 is produced in our state-of-the-art ISO9000:2000-certified manufacturing facility. Superior construction features 50mm x 100mm 11 gauge oval tubing and 6mm upper support plates. DuraFirm™ pads provide lumbar support. Military spec steel aircraft cables feature 2,200lb. tension strength with nylon sheathing. Tough, durable, electrostatically applied powder coat finish ensures against scratching, chipping and peeling. All stations feature self-lubricating bronze bushings with biomechanically accurate pivot points for friction-free shaft rotation. Pulleys are impact resistant fiberglass reinforced nylon with precision machined steel ball bearings.
In addition to the features found on the FUSION F500 Gym, the F600 also has Bi-Angular Press Arms, Mid Row Handles, and a Seated Leg Press.
The F600 is covered by the best warranty in the Industry: the Body-Solid In-Home Lifetime Warranty, which covers everything forever to ensure a lifetime of use. The F600 also carries a Light Commercial Warranty.
F600 FUSION Gym Features:
- Bi-Angular Press Arm - Generates 25% more muscle interaction for better results. The Bi-Angular press arms of the Fusion guide you through the optimal natural range-of-motion while applying resistance from two directions simultaneously. This smooth, fluid, multi-directional resistance system automatically produces 25% more muscle interaction by eliminating the ability to rest your chest muscles. Thus, you increase the exercise intensity through a full range of safe, convergent, multi-joint, multi-plane movement patterns.
- Mid Row Handles - No need to sit on the floor to perform rowing exercises, simply grasp the mid row handles for an exhilarating mid and lower back workout that will increase flexibility, build strength and relieve lower back stress. Note: The Bi-Angular design prevents the press arms from performing a mid row, so these separate Mid Row handles are provided.
- Seated Leg Curl - On the F600 you don't need to stand to perform a leg curl.
- Ergonomic Multi-Position Handles - 4-position press arm with ergonomically designed multi-position handles. Advanced engineering has resulted in exceptional range of motion and full adjust-ability for any size user. The multi-grip press arm system delivers deep and effective muscle interaction for chest, incline and shoulder press movements.
All FUSION Gym Features: (F500 and F600 Gyms)
- 210 lb. Selectorized Weight Stack. Upgradable to 310 lb. Stack
- Premium Leg Extension and Standing Leg Curl - with pivoting rollers that provides a full range of motion and allows you to feel your quads being worked through the entire range of movement
- Synchronized articulating functional training arms with range extending from upper ab exercises to side-accessed workouts. Functional Pulleys allow users to perform a variety of exercises that recruit stabilizer muscles to exercise movements such as pec flys and converging presses. Featuring adjustable arms to allow you to change the angle of resistance 160 degrees, in 20 degree increments.
- Gas Assist Telescoping Seat - and telescoping back rest with multiple position cushion that ensures comfort and adjust-ability for any size user.
- Configurable Accessory Attachment Points - Two pre-cabled accessory attachment points enable you to add the Multi-Hip Station (FMH), Leg Press (FLP), and Weight-Assisted Dip/Pull-Up (FCDWA) (two attachments maximum, sold separately).
- Workout Placard - with 20 exercises examples included
- Body-Solid In-Home Lifetime Warranty, which covers everything forever to ensure a lifetime of use. The FUSION Gyms also carry a Light Commercial Warranty.
- Dimensions: 76" L x 48" W x 83" H, 621 lbs.
Photos may show items and options not included in the base model
All weights, bars, accessories, and options are sold seperately, unless specified in the item description
Freight LTL Shipping
FitnessFactory.com offers LTL (Less than truckload) freight shipping on most orders over 150 lbs.
- Extended handling time of 2-5 business days
- Delivery requires an appointment, and signature upon delivery
- Delivery takes place MONDAY-FRIDAY, during business hours
- Cancellation: To cancel your order without incurring fees, you must cancel within 24 hours of your order. Requests outside of the 24 hour window may not be possible if the item has already shipped.
- Call 800-383-9300 for questions about shipping
Review full Freight LTL terms