Best Fitness Standard Warranty
BEST FITNESS STANDARD WARRANTY
- 3 YEAR Frame
- 1 YEAR Motor (if applicable)
- 1 YEAR Parts
- 3 MONTH Electronics (if applicable)
- 30 DAY Wear parts
- This Warranty applies only in the United States to products manufactured or distributed by Best Fitness™ under the Best Fitness brand name.
- Best Fitness warrants that the Product you have purchased for non-commercial, personal, family, or household use from Best Fitness or from an authorized Best Fitness reseller is free from defects in materials or workmanship under normal use during the warranty period.
- Your sales receipt, showing the date of purchase of the Product, is your proof of the date of purchase.
- This warranty extends only to you, the original purchaser. It is not transferable to anyone who subsequently purchases the Product from you.
- It excludes paint and finish.
- This Warranty becomes VALID ONLY if the Product is assembled / installed according to the instructions / directions included with the Product.
During the warranty period Best Fitness will at no additional charge, repair or replace (at Best Fitness’s option) the Product if it becomes defective, malfunctions, or otherwise fails to conform with this Warranty under normal non-commercial, personal, family, or household use. In repairing the product Best Fitness may replace defective parts or, at the option of Best Fitness , serviceable used parts that are equivalent to new parts in performance. All exchanged parts and Products replaced under this warranty will become the property of Best Fitness . Best Fitness reserves the right to change manufacturers of any part to cover any existing warranty.
- To obtain warranty service, you must return the Product to Best Fitness in its original container (or equivalent). You must pre-pay any shipping charges, export taxes, customs duties and taxes, or any other charges associated with transportation of the Product. In addition, you are responsible for insuring any Product shipped or returned. You assume the risk of loss during shipment. You must present POWERLINE with proof-of-purchase documents (including the date of purchase). Any evidence of alteration, erasing or forgery of proof-of-purchase documents will be cause to void this Warranty.
EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY SET FORTH IN THIS WARRANTY BEST FITNESS MAKES NO OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. POWERLINE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES NOT STATED IN THIS WARRANTY. ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES THAT MAY BE IMPOSED BY LAW ARE LIMITED TO THE TERMS OF THIS WARRANTY. NEITHER BEST FITNESS NOR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES SHALL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
This Warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights that may vary from state to state. This is the only express warranty applicable to Best Fitness branded products. Best Fitness neither assumes nor authorizes anyone to assume for it any other express warranty.
—Warranty is not applicable outside the United States— Before returning a product you must call Best Fitness at 1-800-556-3113 to obtain a Return Authorization Number. No returns will be accepted without the Return Authorization Number. Original purchaser must pre-pay all freight charges on warranty claims. Best Fitness will not accept Freight Collect shipments or return shipments on a freight collect basis.