With SPX-MAG Purchase. Limit 1 discounted Connect22 per order. To receieve promotion, place bike and Connect22 for indoor cycles in cart.
Built and warranted for home and commercial use, this cycle is perfect for individual training, the SPX-Mag is unsurpassed in quality and durability.
*Add our OPTIONAL Bluetooth DUAL PRO /ANT+ RPM Cadence / Speed Sensor for use with your phone or tablet. Connect to APPS like Peloton and Zwift.
• Eddy Current Magnetic Resistance for extra-smooth performance
• Micro-adjust resistance knob with emergency safety stop
• Belt drive for a smooth, maintenance-free performance
• The best precision sealed bearings built for a lifetime of use
• Fore/Aft Saddle & Handlebar are infinitely adjustable for a perfect fit
• Multiple position Handlebar
• Reversible SPD Toe Cage Pedal included
• Optional Computer with comprehensive feedback on an LCD screen
• Optional Bluetooth/ANT+ RPM Cadence / Speed Sensor for use with your phone or tablet
• Flywheel: Precision sealed bearings, precision balanced perimeter weighted aluminum flywheel.
• Drive: Direct drive maintenance-free Automotive-grade Kevlar-reinforced drive belt.
• Resistance: Magnetic Eddy Current Resistance controlled via Micro-adjust knob.
• BOTTOM Bracket: Precision Bearings and case hardened shaft
• Crank Assembly: Three piece cold-forged steel, 175mm long
• SPD Pedals: 9/16” Aluminum alloy dual sided pedals with toe cage.
• Seat Post / Handlebar Stem: Chrome plated steel with Infinite Fore and Aft adjustments with scale
• Saddle: Fully adjustable high-performance racing saddle
• Handlebar: Multi-grip: Aero, Cross, Bull-Horn, and Racing Ergo grip positions.
• Max User Weight: 300 lbs.
• Floor Space: 43″ Long x 24″ Wide x 47″ High
• Box Dimensions: 44″ Long x 10″ Wide x 38″ High
• Weight: 122 lbs
5 Year Parts
2 Year Labor
Light Commercial Use:
10 Year Frame
1 Year Parts
90 Days Labor (Up to 3 Hours Use Per Day)