Jacobs Ladder 2 is a piece of home fitness equipment designed to bring the power of a full gym to residences and small footprint areas.
However, it has the same drive train as Jacobs Ladder so, it is just as durable. There are four differences between Jacobs Ladder and Jacobs Ladder 2:
- Different rung design (maple rung versus polyurethane)
- Power requirement (self-powered versus 110/220V)
- Width (31.25” vs 27.25”)
- Warranty (4 Year Parts/1 Year Labor vs 2 Year Parts)
Other than that, the workout on the Jacobs Ladder 2 home fitness equipment is exactly the same with the same results!
- Frame: Welded Tubular Steel
- Width: 27.25”
- Length: 76”
- Height: 65.5”
- Rungs: Steel Tube with Polyurethane Sleeve
- Case: ABS/Polyethylene
- Power: 110 V (220 V available upon request)
- Ceiling Height: 7.5 Feet
- Digital Readouts: Elapsed Time, Feet Climbed, Rate (Feet/Min), Calorie Burn, Heart Rate (using chest strap)
- Weight: 300 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 407lbs.