Decades after pioneering the toughest workout in the gym, our machines are still the ones members choose to push themselves to the limit. The 8 series FreeClimber™ builds on our 30-year reputation of performance and comfort to offer the most innovative climber experience in the gym. The FreeClimber™ step design includes added cushion and independent pedal geometry, with four-bar linkage to create a fluid, natural stepping motion. With three smart OpenHub™ console options that offer solutions for all of your entertainment, fitness tracking and asset management needs. It’s the combination of quality and innovation that provides users with the machines that make hearts pound, lungs burn and keep members coming back to the workouts they love to hate.
- Includes 15" Embedded Touchscreen OpenHub Display Console (Note: some photos may show alternate consoles)
- 10 programs – Quick Start, Manual, Fat Burner, Calorie Burner, Speed Intervals, Custom Intervals, Random Intervals, Heart Rate Intervals, Calorie Goal, Heart Rate Zone Trainer
- Hot bar with stop button, Heart Rate, and level control
- Electronically controlled alternator with chain drive precisely controls the pedal
descent allowing a wide range of users to exercise smoothly within their comfort
- Patented independent pedal geometry with four-bar linkage keeps pedals level
ensuring a comfortable, biomechanically correct movement
- Bluetooth connectivity for user workout data tracking
- Telemetry and contact HR
- USB charging port
- HDMI streaming available with PVS and 15″ display
- Multiple cup and accessory holders
- Personal cooling fans create a more rewarding workout
- LCD and 10″ displays pre-wired for 8 Series PVS entertainment, 800/900mHZ receivers, and tablet holder
- Electrical requirements: LCD is self-generating; touch screen and PVS options require 12V/5 Amp power supply
- Powder-coated Steel frame
- Step range 1” to 14” (2.5 cm to 36 cm)
- Step rate: 26-174 steps per minute
15" Embedded Touchscreen Features
The 15″ embedded touchscreen display adds a premium look and experience to the already-great StairMaster cardio line. With standard features like HDMI streaming, Bluetooth connectivity and TV tuner options, this is a display that has something for every user.
- Global TV tuner options
- Set Top Box Ready display option works with any A/V set up that uses a Set Top Box for each piece of equipment, such as IPTV and Satellite
- Bluetooth connection for user workout data tracking
- USB charging port
- HDMI streaming from personal device (with HDMI cable, not included)+D8
- Multiple program options
- StairMaster 20 HIIT Program designed by World Record Holder, Olympic Trials Qualifier and Master Trainer, Sonja Friend-Uhl
- RunTV provides access to a curated collection of virtual environments, fitness videos, feature films and more
- Pre-wired for ECOFIT asset management solution
- EGYM Compatible
- Networked product provides access to web-based Apps for in-workout entertainment. Current list of available Apps: YouTube, FaceBook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Reddit, ESPN, ESPN+, CNN, BBC, NEWSY, The Weather Channel, iHeartRadio, Pandora, Youku, Tencent, iQiyi, Weibo, Sina News, NBA. Display also offers ability within maintenance mode to add one additional App of your choosing.
- Connect to Apple Watch or Samsung Galaxy Watch: OpenHub™ LCD Consoles and 15″/19″ Embedded Displays are able to connect directly with Apple Watch or Galaxy Watch for real-time data sharing between the equipment and watch using NFC technology to allow a simple tap to pair connection.
- OpenHub Consoles: Our affordable, flexible, innovative OpenHub consoles are available on every piece of 8 and 10 Series Star Trac and StairMaster Cardio Equipment. They offer best in class entertainment, fitness tracking and asset management solutions. With the ability to select just the features you want, and add new features in the future, this open platform offers you the ability to have exactly what you want, when you want it.
- Length: 43 in (110 cm)
- Width: 27 in (69 cm)
- Height: 68 in (173 cm)
- Product Weight: 271 lbs (123 kg)
- User Weight Capacity: 350 lbs (159 kg)
- Consumer: Limited 10 year warranty on structural frame not including coatings, all other components warranted for 10 years parts and 3 years labor.
- Light Commercial: Limited 10 year warranty on structural frame not including coatings, all other components warranted for 10 years parts and 3 years labor.
- Commercial: Limited 10 year warranty on structural frame not including coatings, all other components warranted for 2 years parts and 1 year labor.