Two decades of treadmill design leadership have positioned us for success with multiple models to meet the needs of every market segment. When you’re looking for a full commercial treadmill experience with a budget in mind, the 8-TR is a great place to start. We’ve simplified the display but kept all the features that matter most to the end user. From the patented deck suspension system, to the popular personal fans, to the intuitive user interface, all the commercial features are on board. Combine these features with the safety elements designed into all Star Trac products and you have a winning design that meets the needs of the treadmill user.
- Pre-wired for 8 Series personal viewing screen entertainment system
- User-friendly console and keypad feature a large service scrolling message window, user-specific workout programs, a dedicated heart rate display, Polar® telemetry and multiple cup and accessory holders
- Soft Trac® triple cell cushioning system provides maximum shock absorption
- 5 HP AC motor
- Star Trac’s popular personal fans create a more rewarding workout
- 60″ x 21.5″ (152 cm x 54.6 cm) running surface
- 15% max incline | 12.5 mph max speed
- 21.5″ (54.6 cm) wide belt
- 10″ (25.4 cm) step-up height
- Powder-coated Steel Uniframe
- Length: 81 in (206 cm)
- Width: 32 in (81 cm)
- Height: 60 in (152 cm)
- User Weight Capacity: 500 lbs (227 kg)
- Product Weight: 576 lbs (261 kg)
- Choose from 19″, 10″, and LCD versions of the new OpenHub family of consoles.
- Connect to Apple Watch or Samsung Galaxy Watch
OpenHub LCD Consoles and 15″/19″ Embedded Displays are able to connect directly with Apple Watch or Galaxy Watch for real-time data sharing between the equipment and watch using NFC technology to allow a simple tap to pair connection.
- OpenHub Consoles
Our affordable, flexible, innovative OpenHub consoles are available on every piece of 8 Series Star Trac. They offer best in class entertainment, fitness tracking and asset management solutions. With the ability to select just the features you want, and add new features in the future, this open platform offers you the ability to have exactly what you want, when you want it.
- Consumer: Limited 10 year warranty on structural frame not including coatings, motor and MCB 5 years parts and labor, all other components warranted for 10 years parts and 3 years labor, wear items* 1 year parts and labor
- Light Commercial: Limited 10 year warranty on structural frame not including coatings, motor and MCB 5 years parts and labor, all other components warranted for 3 years parts and 3 years labor, wear items* 1 year parts and labor
- Commercial: Limited 10 year warranty on structural frame not including coatings, motor and MCB 5 years parts and labor, all other components warranted for 2 years parts and 1 year labor, wear items* 1 year parts and labor.