The Star Trac S-RBx Recumbent Bike will look great in your home gym. Pre-wired for the S Series personal viewing screen entertainment system, the recumbent bike has 20 levels of easily adjustable resistance. The dashboard displays your workout data in a 4-character message window, with both dedicated and scrolling displays. To keep workouts fresh and challenging, the bike comes with 10 workout programs, including the Dynamic Heart Rate Control program which adjusts the workout intensity based on your heart rate for interval training. Built for both comfort and ease of use, the bike features a walk-through design and an adjustable wrap around seat which allows users to change seat positions with ease. Start pedaling with the Star Trac S-RBx Recumbent Bike!
- Dimensions: 66in L x 28in W x 53in H / Weight: 212 lbs. / Max User Weight: 350 lbs.
- Features Custom Steel Frame Construction / Color: Star Trac Silver Frame with Slate Gray Shrouds and Black Accents
- Resistance: 20 Levels of Intensity / Electrical: Self Contained Power Supply / No External Power Supply Needed / AC Adapter is Available / Crank: One Piece Crank with Sealed Bearings / Patent Pending Three Piece Bottom Bracket and Pedal System / Pedals: Dual Platform Pedals with Inline Skate Style Straps for Easy Adjustments
- Standard Features: Personal Cooling Fans, Walk-Through Design, Armrests, Wrap-Around Seat Adjust and Cup and Accessory Holders
- Dashboard Readouts: 4-Character Message Window: Dedicated: Time Elapsed, RPM, Distance, Heart Rate, Motivational Track, Course Profile and Resistance Level / Scrolling: Automatically Toggles Between Calories and METs / Heart Rate Monitoring: Polar Telemetry and Contact Heart Rate Systems / Comes Prewired for Optional Star Trac Entertainment Solution
- Consumer: Limited 10 year warranty on structural frame not including coatings, all other components warranted for 10 years parts and 3 years labor.
- Light Commercial: Limited 10 year warranty on structural frame not including coatings, all other components warranted for 3 years parts and 3 years labor
- Commercial: Limited 10 year warranty on structural frame not including coatings, all other components warranted for 2 years parts and 1 year labor.