With its weight-assisted kneepad mechanism, the FCD-STK provides the same benefits of chin and dip exercises to everyone, regardless of their current fitness level or weight. Plus, its 210 lb. weight stack enables you to counterbalance your own bodyweight.
By doing pull-ups chin-ups and dips, you can effectively and efficiently build muscles in your arms, shoulders and back. Add vertical knees raises, and you'll soon see an increase in definition of your lower abdominal muscles. Best of all, the benefits of these exercises can be enjoyed by fitness enthusiasts of all skill and strength levels.
- Weight Stack Size
- 210 lb. Weight Stack, (20) 10 lb. Plates
- 310 lb. Weight Stack, (20) 15 lb. Plates (Optional Upgrade)
- Counter-resistance knee-pad platform allows user to control desired weight-assist balance
- Lat Pull-Up (wide grip) / Chin-Up (close grip) station features easy step-up entry
- Easy access Dip Station features oversized diameter grips for ultimate comfort
- Ultra-thick DuraFirm™ back, arm and knee pads.
- 11 gauge steel frame with 1 5/8” x 3” oval tubing
- 2"x 2" all-4-side welded high tensile strength steel mainframe construction
- Ideal for home and commercial use
- Upgrade to optional 310 lb. Stack
- 63" L x 58" W x 83" H, 468 lbs.
Freight LTL Shipping
FitnessFactory.com offers LTL (Less than truckload) freight shipping on most orders over 150 lbs.
- Extended handling time of 2-5 business days
- Delivery requires an appointment, and signature upon delivery
- Delivery takes place MONDAY-FRIDAY, during business hours
- Cancellation: To cancel your order without incurring fees, you must cancel within 24 hours of your order. Requests outside of the 24 hour window may not be possible if the item has already shipped.
- Call 800-383-9300 for questions about shipping
Review full Freight LTL terms