Built with a 2" x 3" 11-gauge steel mainframe, the LVSR Leverage Seated Row features dual-axis, unilateral, diverging-arm movement for biomechanically correct exercises. 360-degree articulating hand grips for natural range of motion and gas-assisted chest support to accommodate different arm lengths and isolate the back muscles. The LVSR Leverage Seated Row is constructed with the commercial facility in mind and has durable, double-stitched upholstery, an electrostatically applied power-coat finish in metallic silver and gas-assisted adjustable seat pad.
- 2" x 3" 11 gauge steel mainframe
- Electrostatically applied powder coat paint finish, metallic silver
- Durable double stitched upholstery
- Sealed bearing pivot points
- Adjustable seat pad with gas assist
- Dual axis diverging arm movement provides a biomechanically correct back exercise
- 360 degree articulating hand grips provide definition and natural range of motion
- Gas assisted chest support for various arm lengths and total isolation of back muscles
- Independent unilateral arm movement
- Lifetime Home Warranty
- Full Commercial Warranty
- 65" L x 35" W x 44" H, 158 lbs.
*Olympic weight plates not included